Favorite Ninja in a Fighting Game

Skythe

Who's your favorite as there is no best?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

For the third time, you can only put 10 choices (I put 9 named and Other since I knew I couldn't put them all). If I could, I'd try to put every single ninja I could think of. This poll is for EVERY ninja in a fighting game not just who I put and not just for characters that started off in a fighting game. I tried to put the most reconizable from each different style. Also note that this poll is also directed to the female ninjas and cyborg ninjas of the MK games, Jago from Killer Instinct, all characters from Naruto that are in the Naruto fighting games, Sheik from Super Smash Bros. Melee, Shadow Gundam from G Gundam, ALL NINJAS IN FIGHTING GAMES (even Psylocke).

To SNK: You do realize that while you keep b!tching that Kakashi didn't start off in a fighting game and shouldn't of been on the list, neither did Ryu Hayabusa (there's this game called Ninja Gaiden...*GASP!*). Therefore, your remark that my poll sucks because it didn't put your ideal ninja list made you a hypocrite. Strider Hiryu didn't start off in a fighting game either yet you allow that too. Shut up.

You only like the 2D version? What's the friggin difference you idiot.

I don't like the 3D version. Damn that sure was hard. But did I exclude his 3D version? No.

Edited by Skythe

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeez! I'm sick to death how everyone on this forum only likes 2D fighting games and completely disregards 3D fighters. Where the hell is Kage (possibly the main ninja in any fighting game)? Where's Ryu Hayabusa, Hayate, Kasumi etc from DOA? Yoshimitsu? It seems like the most opinionated poll ever, only putting in a 3D character if YOU like them (as in the case of Taki's inclusion).

I know you can only choose 10 ninjas (9 if you think other is valid), but you have obviously gone out of your way to have only 2D ninjas. Kage is essential in this poll, just as King is essential in a "favourite wrestler" poll.

It should be a definitive poll and thus you're supposed to think of the prime candidates, not use it as an excercise in trying to show off with obscurities.

I chose Guy instead of "other" because this choice is meaningless and I don't believe in it. But I would have voted for Kage.

10 essential for a poll imo are: Kage, Hayabusa, Yoshimitsu, Kasumi, Mai, Hanzo, Ibuki, Chipp, Taki, and Guy.

Hatake Kakashi?! Makuro? Sub Zero?! I'm sure these are going to walk away with all the votes (!). Since when in blue hell has Naruto been a fighting game?

2D is more funner than 3d fighting games. I don't really want to argue after arguing with Cinder for a long ass time somewhere else about if 2d and 3d games are better (I dont think either of us won.).

Oh yeah, great argument against me. You f*cking loser. You can't think of any replies so you just start being personal, admitting to all and sundry that you were wrong. Resorting to meaningless insults just proves that you have no argument against my points. If you had any brains whatsoever you could try and defend your point and keep from using the crazy attacks against someone you know absolutely nothing about. If you are older than 9 I'd be very surprised. All of your posts that I have read thus far, are absolutely terrible, sporting the worst, most childish 'opinions' ever.

3D versions, yeah that makes them count as 3D fighters. If any proof was needed that this poll was a 2D only, look at your Ryu Hayabusa post. You only like the 2D version? What's the friggin difference you idiot.

If you think these are OTT personal insults, you're right, close the cretins sh!t poll. Plus in terms that the immature bastard will understand "he started it". What a flamin' loser. Get back to watching Naruto/south park and stop sullying this forum with your pointless, worthless ramblings.

Aren't you suppose to ban (or at least warn) immature pr!cks who start being personal?

If you guys start arguing, I will close this thread and possibly warn you for starting this stuff. Most people are smart enough not to post if they don't like it. I usually don't post in a lot of topics because my reply would be stupid and irrevelant to the topic. For cripes sake, even Fatalrose was smart than by not choosing not to vote and stating his reasons.

If you're so sick of the forum, leave then no one is stopping you. There is no reason to whine and resort to insults or anything else. If a user disagrees with ya, calmly TALK IT OUT.

And all thats ninjaism, the 2d fighter list has better ninjas aka Galford, Eiji, Guy, Hanzo, Mai, etc etc.

Now shut up and continue a peaceful Conversation. (note that argueing with me is not a good idea and will result into getting this thread emsleyfied :P)

Everyone says Raven is a Wesley Snipes lookalike...apart from the 'X' scar on his face of course...and blonde hair

For some reason I don't like considering him a ninja. Same for Andy Bogard. To me, Andy is more like a karate guru like Ryu than anything close to a ninja.

2D is more funner than 3d fighting games. I don't really want to argue after arguing with Cinder for a long ass time somewhere else about if 2d and 3d games are better (I dont think either of us won.).

No 3D fighting games are better/funner than 2D fighitng games.

I would consider KI to be 2D in terms of gameplay and 3D in the models and backdrops. KI2 was 3D, with what it looked like 2D sprites in a moveable enviorment.