Favorite Ninja in a Fighting Game

Skythe

Who's your favorite as there is no best?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You know it would of been done sooner or later. And do notice that it says favorite not best. Also, I put Other since it's obvious that I can not put every single ninja from a fighting on this poll. :D

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn! DAMN!

Can't choose between Ibuki, Hanzo, Taki, Chipp, and other various ninjas >=(

Oh hell..

Ibuki it is. Go go Highschool girl Ninja!

Edited by K`dash

Jeez! I'm sick to death how everyone on this forum only likes 2D fighting games and completely disregards 3D fighters. Where the hell is Kage (possibly the main ninja in any fighting game)? Where's Ryu Hayabusa, Hayate, Kasumi etc from DOA? Yoshimitsu? It seems like the most opinionated poll ever, only putting in a 3D character if YOU like them (as in the case of Taki's inclusion).

I know you can only choose 10 ninjas (9 if you think other is valid), but you have obviously gone out of your way to have only 2D ninjas. Kage is essential in this poll, just as King is essential in a "favourite wrestler" poll.

It should be a definitive poll and thus you're supposed to think of the prime candidates, not use it as an excercise in trying to show off with obscurities.

I chose Guy instead of "other" because this choice is meaningless and I don't believe in it. But I would have voted for Kage.

10 essential for a poll imo are: Kage, Hayabusa, Yoshimitsu, Kasumi, Mai, Hanzo, Ibuki, Chipp, Taki, and Guy.

Hatake Kakashi?! Makuro? Sub Zero?! I'm sure these are going to walk away with all the votes (!). Since when in blue hell has Naruto been a fighting game?

EDIT: I would have let you off if you called the poll - "fave ninja in a 2D fighting game", well, until I saw that Naruto d!ckhead. What? did you see your avatar and think about putting him in for no real reason? If I did the same, George Costanza would be in my "best wrestler" poll just because he has been described as being "so powerful" and once lifted a hundred pounds right up over his head.

Edited by shin_nihon_kikaku

Actually, if Kasumi would be on that list, I'd go with her... She and Mai are up-to-par now that i think about it.

Yoshimitsu still doesn't strike me as a ninja, but a sort of a samurai.

Edited by Agozer

Yoshimitsu is more of a samurai then ninja.

Yoshimitsu IS a ninja even though he does look more samurai influenced. He's referred to as a "space ninja". Whatever the hell that means. Yoshimitsu has always been the Namco version of Kage as the ninja of the series. I'm not going to get into some Paul = judo/not judo thing :D but...

Namco themselves have said that they see Yoshimitsu as a 'weird' user of ninja arts and that they wanted a cooler more up-to-date ninja. Tekken 5's Raven being their answer and more of an equal to Kage.

Although he looks more of an equal to Wesley Snipes to me.

Edited by shin_nihon_kikaku

Yoshimitsu is more of a samurai then ninja.

Yoshimitsu IS a ninja even though he does look more samurai influenced. He's referred to as a "space ninja". Whatever the hell that means. I'm not going to get into some Paul = judo/not judo thing :D but...

Namco themselves have said that Yoshimitsu is a 'weird' user of ninja arts and that they wanted a cooler more up-to-date ninja. Tekken 5's Raven being their answer.

I correct my self. He is more like Jubei from Ninja Scroll then.