Favorite Ninja in a Fighting Game

Skythe

Who's your favorite as there is no best?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeez! I'm sick to death how everyone on this forum only likes 2D fighting games and completely disregards 3D fighters. Where the hell is Kage (possibly the main ninja in any fighting game)? Where's Ryu Hayabusa, Hayate, Kasumi etc from DOA? Yoshimitsu? It seems like the most opinionated poll ever, only putting in a 3D character if YOU like them (as in the case of Taki's inclusion).

I know you can only choose 10 ninjas (9 if you think other is valid), but you have obviously gone out of your way to have only 2D ninjas. Kage is essential in this poll, just as King is essential in a "favourite wrestler" poll.

It should be a definitive poll and thus you're supposed to think of the prime candidates, not use it as an excercise in trying to show off with obscurities.

I chose Guy instead of "other" because this choice is meaningless and I don't believe in it. But I would have voted for Kage.

10 essential for a poll imo are: Kage, Hayabusa, Yoshimitsu, Kasumi, Mai, Hanzo, Ibuki, Chipp, Taki, and Guy.

Hatake Kakashi?! Makuro? Sub Zero?! I'm sure these are going to walk away with all the votes (!). Since when in blue hell has Naruto been a fighting game?

EDIT: I would have let you off if you called the poll - "fave ninja in a 2D fighting game", well, until I saw that Naruto d!ckhead. What? did you see your avatar and think about putting him in for no real reason? If I did the same, George Costanza would be in my "best wrestler" poll just because he has been described as being "so powerful" and once lifted a hundred pounds right up over his head.

5 out of the 9 named choices have 3-D versions. Shut up. You should be hung to deAth as you're definately a disgrace not only to gaming but human life as well. Go ahead, I want my air back.

Edited by Skythe

does it really bother anyone that these choices dont have ur favorite? maybe he chose those ninjas bc he'd like to see who is liked best out of his choices rather than a whole universal choice....

from HIS list, i chose sub-zero...my personal ninja would be strider...

maybe he doesnt like strider to be on the list bc he doesnt think hes that good..o well, thats his opinion...lets not go all crazy and say WHERES MY flockING NINJA??? DIE!!! :P

Does it matter if your choice isn't up there?! I mean there is an OTHER choice that fills in for that. If you don't like his choices, just chose OTHER and say who is the other ninja that you voted for. It's just that simple.