Official: Naruto thread

BIGWORM

naruto like dbz??..naww.the story is more complicating than dbz. dbz is just a linear beating up the enemy type of story.. naruto on the other hand has many other elements added.

the only thing that i dontlike about naruto is that the anime is called Naruto and focues on Naruto. oNe part that seems like dbz is when naruto powers up and beats the enemy.

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The only major thing that bothers me about naruto is how they spell everything out for you after the fact. Some things have to be explained to make sense, particularly when new ninja abilities are used to interesting effect mid-battle, for example. But even then they tend to lay it out letter by letter in drawn out ramblings.

And there are other things that would probably be stronger storytelling-wise with very little, if any, explanation - such as the written portion of the chuunin exam. These things are basically obvious if you get the jist of the series, and would give you something to think about if two or three characters didn't lay it out for you slowly and in simple terms.

Granted, this is coming from someone who's only seen episodes 1 - 25 so far. If it gets crappy and DBZ-like later I'm unaware.

Edited by Daeval

• 2 months later...

Oh my goose, after a intense 2 long months without naruto, finally catch up to Naruto 119 :lol:

you know during 101-104 was just fillers, and not likely interesting really. Now that after 105, it got really intense, since it stick back to the story line. I ain't gonna spoil it for anyone, lets just say if u watch it til 119, you would of seen some great, and I mean great fights from konaha 5 vs sound 5 since Naruto vs. gaara :lol:

anywho, naruto 120 won't be airing this week, due to some tennis show, so next week it is :D

the manga is more interesting to me since it's newer and after the time skip, things are gonna be interresting so i don't really care about the anime but since these few ep. are filled with fighting, i kinda care about it

the fox looking naruto look better in the manga and like jian said, he looks retarded in the anime

speaking of Kyuubi, if you saw Naruto 119, it was just a huge big wtf, when naruto unleash kyuubi chakra in front of kiminamaru. I mean, he only done that like 2 or 3 times over the 100+ chapters, and he was upsettly pissed, and when I mean by pissed, litterally, he flipped his ramen noodle indeed. This time is just too weird, it happen too fast without no trace, seriously what was naruto staff smoking :D

was that in the manga?? i don't think it is cuz doesn't he unleash it when he fights sasuke??