BIGWORM

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This thread is evil.

And your cosplay thread is a good christian missionary expedition, right? Hehe..

Man where have you been Daeval? Have not seen you on aim in a long time.

I guess he had a date with real life for a change....

This thread is evil.

And your cosplay thread is a good christian missionary expedition, right? Hehe..

Man where have you been Daeval? Have not seen you on aim in a long time.

I guess he had a date with real life for a change....

I did... First we went on vacation, and did all kinds of fun things everyday. Just recently, we've started school together, which I thought would mean I would have less time to post, but it's looking like the opposite because I'm more willing to procrastinate about school. :(

What sub group?  I usually wait for Anbu/AOne, but if there's someone else as good I'll give it a shot..

You could try dattebayo, I'm not sure how accurate their translations are though... Also 120 wasn't a one hour long episode was it?

no i wasnt an hour...

dattebayo is good enough. i was downloading nothing but ANBU every weekend for quite awhile...during the Gara Saga. But i jus tried Anime_Heaven (Dattebayo) once just to get them earlier (WEdnesday night) and its jus a downgrade from ANBU on 10 percent. so not much of a difference really...if ur a collector of ANBU, by all means, but if u wanna watch it and get it earlier too, then Dattebayo shouldnt be a problem....

What sub group?  I usually wait for Anbu/AOne, but if there's someone else as good I'll give it a shot..

You could try dattebayo, I'm not sure how accurate their translations are though... Also 120 wasn't a one hour long episode was it?

no i wasnt an hour...

dattebayo is good enough. i was downloading nothing but ANBU every weekend for quite awhile...during the Gara Saga. But i jus tried Anime_Heaven (Dattebayo) once just to get them earlier (WEdnesday night) and its jus a downgrade from ANBU on 10 percent. so not much of a difference really...if ur a collector of ANBU, by all means, but if u wanna watch it and get it earlier too, then Dattebayo shouldnt be a problem....

Ah, ok, cool. I'll just wait for the ANBU then since, to be honest, I've only watched through about episode 98 and am just getting the later ones in case it gets licenced and harder to find.