WWF Summerslam Results

Skythe

Do you even know the history of the Guerrero family? From the golden days of Lucha in Mexico to the high raise days of Japan?

As a matter of fact yes I do. I have watched old videos of the Guerrero family wrestle and have followed Eddie Guerrero's career for many years.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was HHH really banging Steph? I thought that was just a storyline. Are you sure it was happening in real life?

I too think Orton has come up the ranks too fast. He may have had lots of experience outside WWE, but he needed more exposure and time within the WWE. He is a good wrestler, but it kind of feels like he has been forced down our throats.

Was HHH really banging Steph? I thought that was just a storyline. Are you sure it was happening in real life?

I too think Orton has come up the ranks too fast. He may have had lots of experience outside WWE, but he needed more exposure and time within the WWE. He is a good wrestler, but it kind of feels like he has been forced down our throats.

Errrr...HHH and Steph are now married in real life as well!!!!

Forget those things! I want "Hardcore Championship" back to life! ;)

*Nah! Guess it wouldn't happened anyway." :)

Triple H vs Orton? Tired already. How about Orton vs Eugene putting the belt on the line. That should be hilarious if Eugene 'really' win the match. Doh! :P

Hell, no. There is an over-saturation of titles as it is. In the good old days, it used to be that even winning a mid-card title like the IC title was a big deal and the mid card division was as exciting to follow as the World title. Think Randy Savage v Ricky Steamboat, Bret Hart v Mr Perfect, Bret Hart v Bulldog, Ultimate Warrior v Rick Rude, Bret Hart v Roddy Piper. I could go on and on.....but today, what has the IC title been reduced to? Just another means for plot advancement and the plots aren't even that damn great.

:D

You hit it right on the head. IMO the IC title was actually better than world title reigns in most cases. In concurrence with the classics you said the Rock and Stone Cold wouldn't be much without the IC title.

Edge is such a loser...

As for the problem with the world champions Smakdown is doing well since they are basically nothing but new blood there. Eddy and JBL are great. This is the 1st gimmick I have ever liked for Bradshaw, I hope he keeps that belt abit longer.

Raw has too many of the big names so they are kinda like WCW used to be where it is tougher for the newblood to get over. (I said KINDA like WCW, at least on Raw new blood CAN get over =P) They just don't have many people I would want to see champion there. I prefered it when there was 1 World champion that was on both shows. Now that was entertaining. Taker rocked with that one :)

Well with Undertaker retiring soon, WWE needs someone new to fill in the spot that taker left vacant and Orton is the best man for the job IMHO...

If Flair can keep going, so should he!

Well with Undertaker retiring soon, WWE needs someone new to fill in the spot that taker left vacant and Orton is the best man for the job IMHO...

Yo, if Funk is still wrestling, then anyone can still wrestle at 65 :D

Undertaker is just plain lazy.

He should change his style as he gets older.

He can't forever performing Last Ride and Chokeslam.

He just can't do that at Flair's age ;)

Funk is no longer a draw. He's probably still in the biz to make ends meet.

The dude's last barbwire match last year in MLW. He must be up to something. He's retired like what? 10 times already?