Im leaving........*waves*

Madi

well guys schools about to start in a couple of days for me , im finally goin to high school * quivers in fear * im not gonna have time to post around or be in the irc chan, im actually gonna have to study this year :lol::) i gonna say im gonna miss this place while im gone

someone keep slappin ash for me :lol:

some random qoute: POKEMON! POKEMON where the thing comes outta the ball and its like awhahaha!

*waves bye*

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm going to high school too so i don't think i'll be here that much but until then i'll be here 24/7(i'll try, stupid summer reading) anyway i'm taking web design next year but i already know some of the stuff. so i might have time to come here. o and my mom said if i get good grades then she'll pay for the stuff i need to build me a new computer

Dude High School sucks pretty bad. I hated it so much I just dropped out and graduated from an adult school. Only thing I miss about high school is the ladies :)

well guys schools about to start in a couple of days for me , im finally goin to high school * quivers in fear * im not gonna have time to post around or be in the irc chan, im actually gonna have to study this year  :lol:  :)  i gonna say im gonna miss this place while im gone

someone keep slappin ash for me  :lol:

some random qoute: POKEMON! POKEMON where the thing comes outta the ball and its like awhahaha!

*waves bye*

HAHAHAHAHAH!

Study! In high school?! You, my friend, are a comic genius. :lol:

Anon.

well guys schools about to start in a couple of days for me , im finally goin to high school * quivers in fear * im not gonna have time to post around or be in the irc chan, im actually gonna have to study this year  :lol:  :)  i gonna say im gonna miss this place while im gone

*waves bye*

That quote is awesome

*waves bye*

Even with school I still try to find something to do so I dont have to send all my time on here. :lol:

You guys scared me crapless because you know with the rule change and all. :unsure:

I need to take a break.  ;)

Yeah, you need to do something about those nerves of yours. :(

madienmasher: Have fun. In the future, you'll have warm memories towards school.