My Work Environment Sucks

I think you guys are scared that you might become infected with the gay if you come into contact with a gay person. A person who is steadfast in his heterosexuality will not be afraid of these trannies and homosexuals.

No seriously G, just think about it....Would you feel compfortable if you gave out the "wrong" impression to some gays and they started hitting on you? This had nothing to do with being scared of the "gay infection", no matter what the other members might have said...

Am I right Fatal?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pfft, I work for my city's street department. Yesterday, today and tomorrow they sent me back to the wastewater treatment plant (that's a crap factory incase anyone is clueless), that I use to work for about 2 years ago, temporarily.

Big deal. You have to look at people you claim to be gay or tranvestites. I have to look at an entire cities collection of crap.

But am I complaining? No.

Edited by Skythe

Pfft, I work for my city. Yesterday, today and tomorrow they sent me back to the wastewater treatment plant (that's a crap factory incase anyone is clueless) that I use to work for about 2 years ago.

Big deal. You have to look at people you claim to be gay or tranvestites. I have to look at an entire cities collection of crap.

But am I complaining? No.

What exactly do you do for the city?

I think you guys are scared that you might become infected with the gay if you come into contact with a gay person. A person who is steadfast in his heterosexuality will not be afraid of these trannies and homosexuals.

No seriously G, just think about it....Would you feel compfortable if you gave out the "wrong" impression to some gays and they started hitting on you? This had nothing to do with being scared of the "gay infection", no matter what the other members might have said...

Am I right Fatal?

As right as one can get.

Hehehe.....

Remind of my experience when I work part-time as a waiter.

I work in a restaurant, which is situated in the most notorious part of the city.

And our chef, live in the most notorious part of the street. SOmetimes, I will

spend a night with him at his apartment. So, we will normally have some supper right below his apartment. And it is quite an eye-opener. The street he lives in is a street choked full with tranvestites, prostitutes, drug addicts and triad members.

Some of the tranvestites really look like a real women, sound like a real women!!

O_o And all the prostitutes are..well, like what they normally do best :(

Sometimes, we will have supper with some triad members and gain some insight into all these seedy world. All I can say is that, they are all still human, even if they are doing whatn is looked down by the society. But really, they are friendly and very chatty too. But sometimes, fights occurred and we have to scram for our life when people starts to flash knives ^_^ Overall, it has been a very entertaining period of my life :D

Hehehe.....

Remind of my experience when I work part-time as a waiter.

I work in a restaurant, which is situated in the most notorious part of the city.

And our chef, live in the most notorious part of the street. SOmetimes, I will

spend a night with him at his apartment. So, we will normally have some supper right below his apartment. And it is quite an eye-opener. The street he lives in is a street choked full with tranvestites, prostitutes, drug addicts and triad members.

Some of the tranvestites really look like a real women, sound like a real women!!

O_o And all the prostitutes are..well, like what they normally do best :(

Sometimes, we will have supper with some triad members and gain some insight into all these seedy world. All I can say is that, they are all still human, even if they are doing whatn is looked down by the society. But really, they are friendly and very chatty too. But sometimes, fights occurred and we have to scram for our life when people starts to flash knives ^_^ Overall, it has been a very entertaining period of my life :D

Whoa! That sounds awesome and exciting! I wish I had an exciting life like that... the closest things to Triads we have here are the lame-o AzNs and the thugs.

The Triads control everything there. They control the vice, the drugs etc etc.

I remember one guy show me his fingers and there are 3 fingers missing.

"See, each time I make a mistake, my boss chopped off one of my fingers. So,

i made only 3 mistakes until now" Whoa, major shocking there. Really make you consider whether to join a Triad or not ^_^