Just block them out of your head, there is no spoon.  :P

What spoon? I don't see any spoon!

Maybe it's working :mrgreen:

AHHH SPOON, errm no, it's lint.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To Random, sorry man the world is not a happy/perfect place where fags can walk to someone and compliment them and hit on them and the straight person is ok with it.

Well guess what asshole? The world isn't built for your amusement either. Why the hell can you not just get along with people instead of judging them for being different? They have every right to live and breathe and work in your area, and also be gay, and if you don't like it, tough, learn to deal with your prejudices and go hide in a corner and lick your wounded pride. Honestly, I would have thought 'mr high morals' would have a problem with judging people based on a very limited aspect of their personality. Does not your bible preach that you should not judge, lest you be judged yourself? Does it not preach that you should love your fellow man (platonically, anyway)?

PS sorry about the tirade. I have an exam tomorrow and I'm pissed off.

To Gryph, Child like, infantile? Listen cockmaster if trannes were staring at you all day and giggling and whistling when you walk by and purposely bumping into to you would not like it either.

I might not like it but I wouldn't be scared of them and think any lower of them. Oh well...everyone is different.

Just block them out of your head, there is no spoon. :)

Wait, wasn't it you the same guyw ho got annoyed when you "understudy" came in with a smerk on his face? Would it have been different if he were smilling about you or at you? Besides you had a gay roomate, you've become accustomed to it so it probably doesn't bother you as much as him.

Imagine this, you're in a warehouse, in the middle of gay fatal town when you;re packing boxes and all of a sudden soil samples come in through the wall and start smilling at you and ask "TEST ME!" and they all come out negative. Thats what he sees.

To Gryph, Child like, infantile? Listen cockmaster if trannes were staring at you all day and giggling and whistling when you walk by and purposely bumping into to you would not like it either.

I might not like it but I wouldn't be scared of them and think any lower of them. Oh well...everyone is different.

Wait, wasn't it you the same guyw ho got annoyed when you "understudy" came in with a smerk on his face? Would it have been different if he were smilling about you or at you? Besides you had a gay roomate, you've become accustomed to it so it probably doesn't bother you as much as him.

Imagine this, you're in a warehouse, in the middle of gay fatal town when you;re packing boxes and all of a sudden soil samples come in through the wall and start smilling at you and ask "TEST ME!" and they all come out negative. Thats what he sees.

That is bullshit and rediculous. Do you think women who work with straight men spend their whole worklives being terrified of being sexually harrassed and raped? For that matter do YOU live your life in fear of getting sexually harrassed by women? OF COURSE NOT. So what the hell is so different here?

That is bullshit and rediculous. Do you think women who work with straight men spend their whole worklives being terrified of being sexually harrassed and raped? For that matter do YOU live your life in fear of getting sexually harrassed by women? OF COURSE NOT. So what the hell is so different here?

Some girls do, not all. Yeah I get worried some times like I have nightmares that they might flash their breasts at me and I might pass out by the horror, lol j/k but sometimes ugly girls do look at me a smile. Fatals not scared, hes just annoyed, you guys take this stuff too serious.

He came in with a silly grin like James Watson in this picture. It wasn't gay, just goofy.

And the day soil samples walk up to me, give me a coy smile, and say "Tesssst me, hot stuff!", I will become an active gay basher.

He came in with a silly grin like James Watson in this picture. It wasn't gay, just goofy.

And the day soil samples walk up to me, give me a coy smile, and say "Tesssst me, hot stuff!", I will become an active gay basher.

You just watch your back home boy, the soils coming.

Jesus christ, man, you're going to be a doctor - you're gonna have to examine peoples genitals occassionally and maybe even their rectums. Why the hell are YOU so uncomfortable about homosexuality? i'd have thought doctors would be the ones MOST able to take peoples sexual preferences with a grain of salt considering the disguisting things they have to do / look at which can be considered alot worse than the practice of homosexual sex.

Just block them out of your head, there is no spoon. :P

Jesus christ, man, you're going to be a doctor - you're gonna have to examine peoples genitals occassionally and maybe even their rectums. Why the hell are YOU so uncomfortable about homosexuality? i'd have thought doctors would be the ones MOST able to take peoples sexual preferences with a grain of salt considering the disguisting things they have to do / look at which can be considered alot worse than the practice of homosexual sex.

:) When did I say or even imply I was uncomfortable around gay people? I lived with one for two flocking years!!

If you cared to notice, we were talking about SOIL SAMPLES!!! Most other people would know that we were joking. :)

Jesus christ! Take a flocking chill pill and get a flocking grip you flocking hippy.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

Just block them out of your head, there is no spoon. :P

:blink: When did I say or even imply I was uncomfortable around gay people? I lived with one for two flocking years!!

If you cared to notice, we were talking about SOIL SAMPLES!!! Most other people would know that we were joking. :)

Jesus christ! Take a flocking chill pill and get a flocking grip you flocking hippy.

No, I have an exam tomorrow, this is my defense mechanism kicking in - ADRENAAALINE!! :):P:bounce:

Okay, fair enough i thought you guys were using 'soil samples' as a derogatory term, I must have missed something. You must admit, calling homosexuals 'soil samples' would be pretty offensive if you were!