My Work Environment Sucks

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn trans are evrywhere! I bumped into one today durign break, that damn he/she got all happy and crap.

Yes, since all transvestites should be doomed to sadness and depression. :lol:

Be open.

Damn trans are evrywhere! I bumped into one today durign break, that damn he/she got all happy and crap.

Yes, since all transvestites should be doomed to sadness and depression. :lol:

Be open.

Yeah, you say "Be open" after Fatal has ranted about being stalked by homosexuals and transvestites. That'll make things better. :lol::rolleyes:

LOL! Keep this shitake mushroom coming man, I can't get enough. Describe how one of them looks like, and annoying stuff they do. Whats the matter fatal, worried about the gay bug going around?

Look man, follow this advice:

Grab one of them (solid snake/ sam fisher style) and take them into the bathroom. The smack them around a little bit then when you're about done rape 'em. The when you're done, get up and say "I want my money at the end of the each and ever month you ugly whore" then you'll be making money in no time and soon when you make enough you can quit your job.

I still think his fear of these people and being affected by them is highly irrational and extremely immature. Welcome to the real world, not everyone is a VF4-loving, six-pack having chick magnet. The world is inhabited by the status quo and every type imaginable from both ends of the spectrum. Deal with it like the 21 (or whatever your age is, I forget) old that you are, not like a junior high student.

And logically they won't do anything because a) they can go to prison and :lol: they can get sued to hell by you.

All that martial arts training and you're scared of some homosexuals and transvestites...tsk tsk tsk. You are a turkey and a sissy man, you damn. :lol:  :P

:lol::lol: Dan you cockmaster if i did not know any better I would say you were jennyx3 in disguise.

EDIT: Time for lunch.

Edited by Fatal Rose

It would not be so bad cockmaster if they were not constantly starign at me and smileing at me. Or how about everytime i turn around one of them is close by. This aint right.

Hey be'otch! Why does he get to be the cockmaster and I only get to be a simple little cockbite? Isn't all this cocktalk making your work a little exciting?