My Work Environment Sucks

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes cominus=cockbite the pay is pretty good (11 bucks an hour) thought I was going to get 12 though, but whatever. There is this cute girl there with thick thighs and a nice booty that always smiles at me so it makes up for the torture I endure sometimes. I think I am going to go talk to her today. Thanks for the support and advice guys.

one day, you should bust down the door with an m16 and unload rounds on them.

Blam!

LOL

What's he gonna shout wile he is pumping the rifle? "Die Batty boys die"?

Or how about "Eat hot american made rifle bullets you homos and trannys"

The best one would be "I am fatal rose, and i am here... to kick ass" die benders!!!

Yes cominus=cockbite the pay is pretty good (11 bucks an hour) thought I was going to get 12 though, but whatever.  There is this cute girl there with thick thighs and a nice booty that always smiles at me so it makes up for the torture I endure sometimes. I think I am going to go talk to her today. Thanks for the support and advice guys.

I though you loved the cock?

Yes cominus=cockbite the pay is pretty good (11 bucks an hour) thought I was going to get 12 though, but whatever.  There is this cute girl there with thick thighs and a nice booty that always smiles at me so it makes up for the torture I endure sometimes. I think I am going to go talk to her today. Thanks for the support and advice guys.

I though you loved the cock?

Ohhhhh....that was bad. ;) Fatal, I hopew you have a ready retort.

Welcome to what is called "culture shock". When my small-town cousin visited the "big city" in which I live, she was shocked by all the punks and skinheads that walk the street. She was convinced every one of them was staring at her. Maybe some of them were--but she didn't realize her eyes were as wide as saucers, and her mouth was wide open. They had plenty to stare at!

Do you work in a prison? If not, I wouldn't be too concerned. You sound sincerely creeped out. I think there are a few possibilities.

1. You don't have any contact with gay people in your day-to-day life so this freaks you out. You're under the mistaken impression that gay people want nothing more than to rape straight guys. This is not the case. When's the last time you heard about a mass--straight guy raping going on (outside of prison)? I think a part of this might just be in your head. Maybe they're just friendly people--remember, gay used to mean "happy", remember?

or

2. You are visibly disturbed by these people--and they're the type to play off that. They're trying to get a rise out of you. If they can tell it bothers you, they're going to keep doing it. You don't have to be gay to act that way either.

I'm not trying to discredit how you feel at work--I'm sure you genuinely feel that way. Just realize that not every gay person is trying to have sex with you. Much in the way that not every straight girl is trying to have sex with me.

Now wouldn't that be the life...

Welcome to what is called "culture shock".  When my small-town cousin visited the "big city" in which I live, she was shocked by all the punks and skinheads that walk the street.  She was convinced every one of them was staring at her.  Maybe some of them were--but she didn't realize her eyes were as wide as saucers, and her mouth was wide open.  They had plenty to stare at!

Do you work in a prison?  If not, I wouldn't be too concerned.  You sound sincerely creeped out.  I think there are a few possibilities.

1.  You don't have any contact with gay people in your day-to-day life so this freaks you out.  You're under the mistaken impression that gay people want nothing more than to rape straight guys.  This is not the case.  When's the last time you heard about a mass--straight guy raping going on (outside of prison)?  I think a part of this might just be in your head.  Maybe they're just friendly people--remember, gay used to mean "happy", remember?

or

2.  You are visibly disturbed by these people--and they're the type to play off that.  They're trying to get a rise out of you.  If they can tell it bothers you, they're going to keep doing it.  You don't have to be gay to act that way either.

I'm not trying to discredit how you feel at work--I'm sure you genuinely feel that way.  Just realize that not every gay person is trying to have sex with you.  Much in the way that not every straight girl is trying to have sex with me

Now wouldn't that be the life...

Dammit, there you go given a serious interpretation of this. :(