My Work Environment Sucks

Cominus, if the expression 'people who hate homosexuals are the people who are the most insecure about their own sexuality is true, you're a repressed drag-queen.

I probably am, wtf am I supposed to do about it?

Do drugs... many drugs.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys (well most of you) are all prejudiced. Fatal, stop being so rediculous and besides it must be hard to work when your constantly clenching your sphincter. There should be nothing to be uncomfortable about if your secure in your sexuality - and besides whats the worst that you are afraid of? If they hit on you, take it as a compliment and turn them down. And Agozer, going to the boss is not a good idea, because reading between the lines here Fatal is the one disrespecting others sexual preferences, and that could be considered workplace prejudice and he could get fired.

Homosexuals are the last subgroup of society where it is still considered 'okay' to talk like this (like some of the previous posts in other words). And don't say it isn't - if your derogatory remarks were directed at women, you'd be labeled a sexist and a chauvanist, if they were directed at people of other races, you'd be labeled as a racist. I'm saying this not to call you all bigots, but to appeal to everybody, because the only way we'll get a truly equal society is when a person is judged on who they are, not by their race, gender, sexual preference or anything else. And homosexuality is just a lifestyle choice - every person is multi-faceted. Back to Fatal, if you're uncomfortable with other's lifestyle-choices, ignore that side of their personality, and focus on the other aspects of their personality, that way you'll be able to get along even with the trannie.

In short what he's trying to say is "If they offer you cock, just say no", "If they look at you funny, just take it the right way" kinda flocked up but thats the way the cookie crumbles.

and random, if a guy hits on a girl and she dont like it, she's gonna report it, just like him, it's called sexual harrasment. Fatal just tell them to stop and if they dont smack that huge sexual harrasment lawsuit in their transvestite faces.

There is a big difference between what Fatal thinks is sexual harrassment and actual sexual harrassment. Gays and trans smiling at you is in no way threatening unless you are extremely unsecure about your sexuality. Unless they actually touch you in a sexual manner in sensitive areas or say things like "Hey Fatal, I'm going to flock you in the ass" then you shouldn't be afraid of them. But in no way do you have to talk to them or like them but to be scared that they will do something is stupid and childlike.

You guys (well most of you) are all prejudiced. Fatal, stop being so rediculous and besides it must be hard to work when your constantly clenching your sphincter. There should be nothing to be uncomfortable about if your secure in your sexuality - and besides whats the worst that you are afraid of? If they hit on you, take it as a compliment and turn them down. And Agozer, going to the boss is not a good idea, because reading between the lines here Fatal is the one disrespecting others sexual preferences, and that could be considered workplace prejudice and he could get fired.

Homosexuals are the last subgroup of society where it is still considered 'okay' to talk like this (like some of the previous posts in other words). And don't say it isn't - if your derogatory remarks were directed at women, you'd be labeled a sexist and a chauvanist, if they were directed at people of other races, you'd be labeled as a racist. I'm saying this not to call you all bigots, but to appeal to everybody, because the only way we'll get a truly equal society is when a person is judged on who they are, not by their race, gender, sexual preference or anything else. And homosexuality is just a lifestyle choice - every person is multi-faceted. Back to Fatal, if you're uncomfortable with other's lifestyle-choices, ignore that side of their personality, and focus on the other aspects of their personality, that way you'll be able to get along even with the trannie.

In short what he's trying to say is "If they offer you cock, just say no", "If they look at you funny, just take it the right way" kinda flocked up but thats the way the cookie crumbles.

and random, if a guy hits on a girl and she dont like it, she's gonna report it, just like him, it's called sexual harrasment. Fatal just tell them to stop and if they dont smack that huge sexual harrasment lawsuit in their transvestite faces.

There is a big difference between what Fatal thinks is sexual harrassment and actual sexual harrassment. Gays and trans smiling at you is in no way threatening unless you are extremely unsecure about your sexuality. Unless they actually touch you in a sexual manner in sensitive areas or say things like "Hey Fatal, I'm going to flock you in the ass" then you shouldn't be afraid of them. But in no way do you have to talk to them or like them but to be scared that they will do something is stupid and childlike.

Did you not listen? One of them bumped into him during break, what more proof do you need? They're after his pretty boy azz and im laughing my **** off. Besides, he just aid he didn't like the way they stared, he didnt say he was gonna beat them up or anything.

Did you not listen? One of them bumped into him during break, what more proof do you need? They're after his pretty boy azz and im laughing my **** off. Besides, he just aid he didn't like the way they stared, he didnt say he was gonna beat them up or anything.

Oh yes, the bump in...how could I forget. :P

Cominus, if the expression 'people who hate homosexuals are the people who are the most insecure about their own sexuality is true, you're a repressed drag-queen.

I probably am, wtf am I supposed to do about it?

Put on a dress and a pair of panties and see if you like it! :( j/k

To Gryph, Child like, infantile? Listen cockmaster if trannes were staring at you all day and giggling and whistling when you walk by and purposely bumping into to you would not like it either.

To Random, sorry man the world is not a happy/perfect place where fags can walk to someone and compliment them and hit on them and the straight person is ok with it.

I have no time to finish what I want to say, I have to get ready for work.

Laterz.

To Gryph, Child like, infantile? Listen cockmaster if trannes were staring at you all day and giggling and whistling when you walk by and purposely bumping into to you would not like it either.

I might not like it but I wouldn't be scared of them and think any lower of them. Oh well...everyone is different.

Just block them out of your head, there is no spoon. :mrgreen: