My Work Environment Sucks

It would not be so bad cockmaster if they were not constantly starign at me and smileing at me. Or how about everytime i turn around one of them is close by. This aint right.

Hey be'otch! Why does he get to be the cockmaster and I only get to be a simple little cockbite? Isn't all this cocktalk making your work a little exciting?

:P:lol: I am to tired to come back with a witty response. Break time. :lol:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would not be so bad cockmaster if they were not constantly starign at me and smileing at me. Or how about everytime i turn around one of them is close by. This aint right.

Hey be'otch! Why does he get to be the cockmaster and I only get to be a simple little cockbite? Isn't all this cocktalk making your work a little exciting?

:lol::lol: I am to tired to come back with a witty response. Break time. :lol:

I consider the both of you cockbites now shut up!! :P

Lick monkey piss.

Lick monkey piss.

I will if cockbite #2 does

Lick monkey piss.

wtf?

Hahahahahaha....Cockbites are fighting. :P

Fatal, you could tell your supervisor about all this....provided that he/she isn't in league with the rest of your "co-workers".

You guys (well most of you) are all prejudiced. Fatal, stop being so rediculous and besides it must be hard to work when your constantly clenching your sphincter. There should be nothing to be uncomfortable about if your secure in your sexuality - and besides whats the worst that you are afraid of? If they hit on you, take it as a compliment and turn them down. And Agozer, going to the boss is not a good idea, because reading between the lines here Fatal is the one disrespecting others sexual preferences, and that could be considered workplace prejudice and he could get fired.

Homosexuals are the last subgroup of society where it is still considered 'okay' to talk like this (like some of the previous posts in other words). And don't say it isn't - if your derogatory remarks were directed at women, you'd be labeled a sexist and a chauvanist, if they were directed at people of other races, you'd be labeled as a racist. I'm saying this not to call you all bigots, but to appeal to everybody, because the only way we'll get a truly equal society is when a person is judged on who they are, not by their race, gender, sexual preference or anything else. And homosexuality is just a lifestyle choice - every person is multi-faceted. Back to Fatal, if you're uncomfortable with other's lifestyle-choices, ignore that side of their personality, and focus on the other aspects of their personality, that way you'll be able to get along even with the trannie.

You guys (well most of you) are all prejudiced. Fatal, stop being so rediculous and besides it must be hard to work when your constantly clenching your sphincter. There should be nothing to be uncomfortable about if your secure in your sexuality - and besides whats the worst that you are afraid of? If they hit on you, take it as a compliment and turn them down. And Agozer, going to the boss is not a good idea, because reading between the lines here Fatal is the one disrespecting others sexual preferences, and that could be considered workplace prejudice and he could get fired.

Homosexuals are the last subgroup of society where it is still considered 'okay' to talk like this (like some of the previous posts in other words). And don't say it isn't - if your derogatory remarks were directed at women, you'd be labeled a sexist and a chauvanist, if they were directed at people of other races, you'd be labeled as a racist. I'm saying this not to call you all bigots, but to appeal to everybody, because the only way we'll get a truly equal society is when a person is judged on who they are, not by their race, gender, sexual preference or anything else. And homosexuality is just a lifestyle choice - every person is multi-faceted. Back to Fatal, if you're uncomfortable with other's lifestyle-choices, ignore that side of their personality, and focus on the other aspects of their personality, that way you'll be able to get along even with the trannie.

Sing it sister! That's what I've been trying to hammer into him but some people are too infantile. :P

In short what he's trying to say is "If they offer you cock, just say no", "If they look at you funny, just take it the right way" kinda flocked up but thats the way the cookie crumbles.

and random, if a guy hits on a girl and she dont like it, she's gonna report it, just like him, it's called sexual harrasment. Fatal just tell them to stop and if they dont smack that huge sexual harrasment lawsuit in their transvestite faces.

Edited by Cominus

Cominus, if the expression 'people who hate homosexuals are the people who are the most insecure about their own sexuality is true, you're a repressed drag-queen.

I probably am, wtf am I supposed to do about it?