My Work Environment Sucks

Out all of the jobs I have ever had I have never had to work with and around so many weirdoes and freaks. Well for starters my first day there, a guy with the biggest staring problem kept looking at me; I was like what the hell is this guy looking at? My friends there told me that all he does is star at people all day. So finally I got fed up and stared back, I kid you not, and we were staring at each other for like 15 damn seconds. Than he gave me the most homo sexual smile and wink and waved at me. Oh I almost forgot during orientation they were walking us around the warehouse and we passed by this huge as hell transvestite, in my mind I was like what the hell?! Well eventually I started working and than went on my first break. While I was in the break room this fag comes up to me and says “you’re new huh?” In my mind I was like Oh God I hope this guy does not think I am gay too. Anyway I told him yea I was new, than he got all happy and said “welcome to the family, I hope you enjoy your stay here. Hopefully we can get to know each other.”

I said ok thanks and he walked away. Than the next day I came to work I noticed the line behind ours was busy, so I turned around and saw transvestite/queer city. I was like oh hell no. They all kept smiling at me. I was so freaked out. Well they asked me to go work on the other side where we organize/ship the boxes after we scan/label them. The bad thing was is that it was closer to transvestite city, the area where I was at made it where while I was working we were facing each other, like they could look at me with out having to turn around. I swear every time I looked around I always caught one of them staring at me. Well when I went on my second break I had to walk pass them and they were smiling and whistling at me I just acted like I did not notice. Other stuff happened but I’ll fill you guys in later. I don’t want to ramble on for to long. Well tell me what you all think of this.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems that men fancy Fatal as well, what a sexy beast. :D

But this sounds like a scary place to work...some neighborhood that is. Well all I can say is watch your back and if you have to pick something off the ground, kneel, don't bend. :rolleyes:

It seems that men fancy Fatal as well, what a sexy beast.  :D

But this sounds like a scary place to work...some neighborhood that is. Well all I can say is watch your back and if you have to pick something off the ground, kneel, don't bend.  :rolleyes:

:D:lol: Thanks for the advice Gryph.

Were are you working? what are you doing?

Don't let these gay people put you of, jsut get on with it fatal, as fro the transexual, well i would be like WTF!!!

But one thing fatal, work will never be any more intresting than were your working now.

LOL! Serves you right be'otch! Street transvestite III strikes back at your Virtua Fighter azz!

No but seriously, I feel bad for you though, nobody (doesn't matter how stupid they are and fanboy they might be!) should have to go through something like that. Thats what your pretty boy azz gets. I feel you though.

Does the job even pay anygood? You should go along with them and toy with thier emotions and them break them! lol. If I were you i'd probably quit.

LOL! Serves you right be'otch! Street transvestite III strikes back at your Virtua Fighter azz!

Ok, that made me chuckle.

But yeah, I think the current situation is no laughing matter, to a straight guy anyways.

just let them know you are straight, if not,well you could get medieval :rolleyes:

nothing against gay people but these guys soundlike the annoying type

Edited by alexis