My Work Environment Sucks

Just realize that not every gay person is trying to have sex with you.  Much in the way that not every straight girl is trying to have sex with me.

Of course not, you have to be beautiful for every girl to want to have sex with you :(

You forget, fatal is a pretty boy, gay guys "must" like pretty boys.

If you see a pretty girl, do you not want to do her? Sure it may not be the first thing in your mind but in the back of your head you are thinking about it.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just realize that not every gay person is trying to have sex with you.  Much in the way that not every straight girl is trying to have sex with me.

Of course not, you have to be beautiful for every girl to want to have sex with you :(

You forget, fatal is a pretty boy, gay guys "must" like pretty boys.

If you see a pretty girl, do you not want to do her? Sure it may not be the first thing in your mind but in the back of your head you are thinking about it.

I remember that "Ask a Gay Dude" segment on Chappelle's Show where Dee Snider asked the question if all gay guys are after all guys just like all straight guys are after every chick. Apparantly they're not.

I swear every time I looked around I always caught one of them staring at me. Well when I went on my second break I had to walk pass them and they were smiling and whistling at me I just acted like I did not notice. Other stuff happened but I’ll fill you guys in later. I don’t want to ramble on for to long. Well tell me what you all think of this.

aww you must be a hottie lol :(

hella funny, trannies crack me up

Edited by -VIOLENCE-

I swear every time I looked around I always caught one of them staring at me. Well when I went on my second break I had to walk pass them and they were smiling and whistling at me I just acted like I did not notice. Other stuff happened but I’ll fill you guys in later. I don’t want to ramble on for to long. Well tell me what you all think of this.

aww you must be a hottie lol :D

:( I just found out yesterday at work that someone that used to work there used to have sex with one of the trannies. The main one, the one thats like 6'3., the one that stare's at me the most. ;) The guy that hit has to be the sickest bastard in the world.

:( I just found out yesterday at work that someone that used to work there used to have sex with one of the trannies. The main one, the one thats like 6'3., the one that stare's at me the most. ;) The guy that hit has to be the sickest bastard in the world.

Im glad you met ronald, he's what us cockbites call "the fatal cockmaster". So he had sex with a traniee in the warehouse or just sex period?

Im glad you met ronald, he's what us cockbites call "the fatal cockmaster". So he had sex with a traniee in the warehouse or just sex period?

Not sure but I think my friend meant that they were dating or something. Oh God yesterday i was walking past them and one smacked the other on the butt. Than they all starting laughing. I was like oh hell no. I need to get transferd to the other side of this ware house quick style.

Not sure but I think my friend meant that they were dating or something. Oh God yesterday i was walking past them and one smacked the other on the butt. Than they all starting laughing. I was like oh hell no. I need to get transferd to the other side of this ware house quick style.

LOL! Thats priceless!

How do you know they're not like ex-football or basketball players? Maybe they've been in the warehouse too long and they started turning gay after all those low hours hot, steamy, sweaty...box labling, stacking, and organizing. Hey it could happen.

they started turning gay after all those low hours hot, steamy, sweaty...box labling, stacking, and organizing. Hey it could happen.

Stop...I just wannt to get that image out of my head. I've got nothing against gays, but my brain just can't process such.....gay imaginery.

Box-labeling....

they started turning gay after all those low hours hot, steamy, sweaty...box labling, stacking, and organizing. Hey it could happen.

Stop...I just wannt to get that image out of my head. I've got nothing against gays, but my brain just can't process such.....gay imaginery.

Box-labeling....

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.........

My first day there one of those gay dudes came up to me and said "I like your eyebrows” i was ok thanks, than that dude complemented me on my pairings. I would not have minded the complements if he did not do it in such a homo sexual way.

I think you guys are scared that you might become infected with the gay if you come into contact with a gay person. A person who is steadfast in his heterosexuality will not be afraid of these trannies and homosexuals.