Death Penalty

Should you be killed when you kill?  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Interesting to see that majority voted for a nay (as of 20/05 GMT 2000).

Idealistically, I would say nay too, but realistically, it costs money to run a prison, and as prison population increases, operation costs would go up as well. That money has to come from somewhere, and that usually means from the taxpayer. I don't like the idea of my tax money being used to keep some degenerate scum alive...so I would have to say a yay, although the sort of crimes that would warrant a death penalty, and the amount of power given to judges to award death penalities is debatable.

Well I don't think killing them all off is a good solution. But they do take up resources...perhaps they can be used for manual labor. Work you worthless dregs of society!! That's what you get for murdering someone. :unsure:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wish that people would love eachother and there would be flowers and birds and laughter and stuff.....no, really.

Those convicts could be used as....hell, I don't know anymore. They take up resources but killing them isn't too "humane" either. Oh the agony.

Edited by Agozer

They should be killed the same way as their victims were.

Kill them all. They are breathing my air.

ENOUGH WITH THE DAMN IRAQ CRAP!!!

Why kill them? They could be used so much better as test subjects.

Or we could use them for my new reality show!!!

Where we lock people in a mall and attack with a horde of zombies!!!

The winner goes free to kill again, to support the next series!!!

:) I vote yes. Those Child molesters deserve to DIE! What usually happens is that when they get out of prison they go and rape a child again! So they deserve to die a slow and painful death. :unsure:

Stupid people are mistakes on this planet.

Sadly, we are those people. We may be the dominate life form on earth. But we certainly aren't the smartest.

Thats kind of a bad Poll Question because Your question applies to those in the police force and the army.

Just throw the murderers in soft comfy rooms and if they start beating the stuffing outta the room, start seeping gas into there :P