King Of Fighters 2003 (kof2003.zip) News III

James

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the game but I believe I'm stuck in console mode.Ive only got 4 credits and can't add anymore without restarting the game.

Any suggestions?

Edit:Just showing my noobieness the answer is around page 8 in the messages

Edited by Jack Spade

jack spade, before you load the game up in mame right click on the game name and goto properties and goto the miscellaneous and change the bios to US MVS ver1...just checked thats the one for arcade mode

Edited by merchant

Thanks alot Merchant!!

Works fantastic now! :(

hhmm and if you read the thread you would get the answers anyway.

As Of Now

if i keep getting posts that asking the same thing. they will be deleted.

Read the Topic the answers are there.

Edited by james

I can't believe how much of an idiot i am. I dont know any of this computer stuff >_< so does anyone have a set of links i can go to that will get me the emulator and the rom? thanks in advance.

check the threads on this very topic i am sure you will find links.

Edited by james

thats what ive been doing but everything still seems so jumbled up and i cant seem to piece everything together. could ya help me out?

i would help but the answers are there.start from page one and work your way up to page 29

Anyone have trouble playing in console mode with the new S1 to fix the infinite time icon in practice mode?

I switched to arcade mode yesterday and got the new S ROM. I wanted to see if it worked so I went back to console mode, and the gameplay is about 10x faster. Like twice as fast as Street Fighter on turbo2.

The game loads fine with the new S ROM, and it does verifty an incorrect CRC (as it should) in the MAME32P prefs menu.