Final Burn Legends 1.5

+ T +

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont want to start a what plays better where argument but apart from the usual suspects ive noticed that some of the ( 8ing raizing ) shumps

play well in FBL the frame rate is far better

would like to see how cyvern would fair. it would work in FBL but gets an out of memory error +T+

is there any change you could find the time to do a little VMM work to get this game up and running?? at some point

also got another question ive noticed when playing different shumps that it can help frame rate wise

if the difficulty is switched to easy but as ive mentioned before in another topic not all games have dipswitch access in FBL

the cave/pgm games i.e esp galuda might play better if the difficulty was set to easy

so want to ask +T+ would you be able change the code so FBL loads

these games set to easy difficulty automaticlly

Edited by gamez fan

dont know if you know about this controller issue or not +T+.

line of fire/bakudan yarou (world FD-1094-317-0136) 1989 sega

this game works in FBL but the controls are messed up cant fire machine gun only the rockets.

thanks to wired-child for originally posting this.

Thanks for that, I'll look into it.

About the 'Angel Kids' game, controls are messed up, i remember it being a dual lever game.

Will get that fixed also.

the cave/pgm games i.e esp galuda might play better if the difficulty was set to easy

If someone can tell me how to access the dip switch screen in Ketsui or ESPGaluda then I'll add a control for it as I did with the Cave hardware games. These two games have had a performance boost in 1.6 anyway so you should notice they play even better. :)

Cool to see you back. Give me some work to do please!

Gladly. Do you still have that list of games that are just crying out for VMM to be added?? :):D

Edited by + T +

@+T+ i dont know if this is any help to you but concerning accessing the dipswitch screen in fbl,i do know that in fbanext360 you have to click down on the right thumbstick and point it to the left.you can select any game modes you wish after that via the dipswich settings.

if you have the sourcecode for fbanext360 then it might give you some pointers/help but like i said that might not be of any help to you.

dont know if you know about this controller issue or not +T+.

line of fire/bakudan yarou (world FD-1094-317-0136) 1989 sega

this game works in FBL but the controls are messed up cant fire machine gun only the rockets.

thanks to wired-child for originally posting this.

Thanks for that, I'll look into it.

About the 'Angel Kids' game, controls are messed up, i remember it being a dual lever game.

Will get that fixed also.

If someone can tell me how to access the dip switch screen in Ketsui or ESPGaluda then I'll add a control for it as I did with the Cave hardware games. These two games have had a performance boost in 1.6 anyway so you should notice they play even better. :)

Cool to see you back. Give me some work to do please!

Gladly. Do you still have that list of games that are just crying out for VMM to be added?? :):D

its easy to access the dips for cave/pgm in pc mame its just a case of turning on the service mode

i would nominate cyvern for a VMM fix if someone had the time

BIG NEWS.

Looks like FB Alpha 0.2.97.09 has been released. The changelog is massive with many new and updated drivers. As soon as I get back into working on FBL, I'll make integrating these changes a priority.