Final Burn Legends 1.5

+ T +

maybe this could be done as an Xtras project? i figure, configs for people who use Saturn Pads, Arcade Sticks, Xbox controllers, and the SF Anniversary controllers could all be supported, and via batch could be swapped.

I think same too :)

Using the Cosp. pixel perfect hard work, and finishing it for other games ...

Adding the config file for all the games, like on the original controler.

And maybe a full cheat (compatble) pack !

With the work bigby made for artwork, screens, videos and marquees ... it can make a beautifull pack :D

If some want help to do it, go to the Xtra and open a forum to work on all together :)

Thanks

Bye

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It could easily be done for the major systems (CPS, NeoGeo, Cave, Psikyo, etc.) since most games that run under these drivers use only one set of controls. It's when you start getting into all the Misc games that things would become complicated.

It could easily be done for the major systems (CPS, NeoGeo, Cave, Psikyo, etc.) since most games that run under these drivers use only one set of controls. It's when you start getting into all the Misc games that things would become complicated.

+T+!

Right on the spot!

The only systems that (at least in my end) need to have adjustments in the controllers are ONLY CPS1 and CPS2!

Absolutely *all others* are perfect as is from the default driver/factory settings!

But this is not a crucial super important feature at all...

Just something to the end of the task list!

Regards,

»C«

I didn't actually mean it could be done in the code. What I meant was that creating custom configs as suggested by A Murder Of Crows and darknior could easily be done for major systems as it would mostly be a case of copying and pasting.

I didn't actually mean it could be done in the code. What I meant was that creating custom configs as suggested by A Murder Of Crows and darknior could easily be done for major systems as it would mostly be a case of copying and pasting.

Ah.

I see!

:)

Bad English of my part!

:)

Regards,

^C^

Apologies for the delay on FBL1.6. I've been away from home for the last couple of weeks and am returning tomorrow. I'd hoped to get 1.6 released before I left but updating all the ROM sets to the latest MAME versions is taking a lot longer than expected as so many have changed and several new clones/parent sets have been added.

lol ... excellent ... you apologies for delay ... lol

Your work is fantastic, and you make it almost alone ... it is so many work to do !

The real life always take many time ...

"I" apologies to ask you always more and more ...

Thanks for all you work ... take your time :)

dont know if you know about this controller issue or not +T+.

line of fire/bakudan yarou (world FD-1094-317-0136) 1989 sega

this game works in FBL but the controls are messed up cant fire machine gun only the rockets.

thanks to wired-child for originally posting this.

Apologies for the delay on FBL1.6. I've been away from home for the last couple of weeks and am returning tomorrow. I'd hoped to get 1.6 released before I left but updating all the ROM sets to the latest MAME versions is taking a lot longer than expected as so many have changed and several new clones/parent sets have been added.

don't rush yourself to much. you need time off just like everyone else. :)

mahalo

Edited by tristanx

Cool to see you back. Give me some work to do please!