CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it will run anything i add to the driver list....corewise thats runs in base emu

so at present i have about 50 psx and 50 xbox games I need full lists to add them all....

i will ask one last time for help in this area soon and give you the file and how to change it.. if people do the list ill add it in...all they will need is a txt editor...ive added all the games I want

OK,

THese are what i feel are missing....

N64_Goldeneye (the best EVER game on n64)

SNES_EVOSearchforEden (amazingly addictive)

PSX_Driver (70's muscle car action)

PSX_Doom (awesome)

PSX_Mortal Kombat 4 (arcade)

PSX_Thrill Kill (violence)

XBOX_Crazytaxi (arcade quality)

XBOX_Mortalkombatarmaggeddon

XBOX_deadoralive

just my opinion !

Here are some top NES games I see that are missing:

NES_BatmanIII

NES_BatmanReturns

NES_Batman

NES_BattletoadsDoubleDragon

NES_Battletoads

NES_BuckyOHare

NES_DonkeyKongI

NES_DonkeyKongIIDonkeyKongJr

NES_DonkeyKongIII

NES_DoubleDragonI

NES_DoubleDragonIITheRevenge

NES_DoubleDragonIIITheSacredStones

NES_DoubleDragonIV

NES_DoubleDribble

NES_KingsoftheBeach

NES_MikeTysonsPunchOut

NES_MUSCLE

NES_PowerBladeI

NES_PowerBladeII

NES_RadRacerI

NES_RadRacerII

NES_RBIBaseballI

NES_RCProAmI

NES_RCProAmII

NES_ShadowoftheNinja

NES_Shatterhand

NES_TeenageMutantNinjaTurtlesI

NES_TeenageMutantNinjaTurtlesII

NES_TeenageMutantNinjaTurtlesIII

NES_ViceProjectDoom

And one more PCD...

PCD_DownloadII

Thanks!

momaw27

it will run anything i add to the driver list....corewise thats runs in base emu

so at present i have about 50 psx and 50 xbox games I need full lists to add them all....

i will ask one last time for help in this area soon and give you the file and how to change it.. if people do the list ill add it in...all they will need is a txt editor...ive added all the games I want

Please add this one:

PSX_N2O: Nitrous Oxide

Thanks

Anyway, small note : for "Cool Spot", use the MDRIVE version instead of SNES.

In most cases SNES is the better version, but "Cool Spot" is an exception.

Yeah, there are some other MD versions superior to SNES :

Thunderforce III

Earthworm Jim (Mega CD version with xtra animations non available in cartridge neither on snes)

PSX_Harmful Park (awesome shooting)

PSX_Night Raid (Taito 3G ugly arcade shooting but good gameplay)

XBOX_Outrun 2006 : coast to coast (contains all full tracks from Outrun 2 + extra level + modes)

I found yet another listing for good retro title hunting Retro-sanctuary

Finally, i prefer 'CoinOPS GamesRoom' the best (well fitting a cab) :wacko:

Edited by Garcimak

I suggest that people with PSX and N64 requests check the Xport compatibility lists first.

If a game is not on the list, test it.

Making a lot of reqs for games not running isn't gonna help this forward.

PSX compatibility

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=238506

I suggest that people with PSX and N64 requests check the Xport compatibility lists first.

If a game is not on the list, test it.

Making a lot of reqs for games not running isn't gonna help this forward.

PSX compatibility

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=238506

Let me know what I need to do specifically and I will do it for the PSX. If I need to take that list grr posted and put PSX_ infront of it, so be it. Just let me know how I can help. Thanks.

On another note : These are the same game, but with diff names in EU/US

SNES_DonaldinMauiMallard

SNES_MauiMallardinColdShadow

ill loook into that stuff but xbox and psx games will come out in a diff pack....or maybe not from me...right now there isnt to many games supported so if you want it in make a text file like these

so if you supply text files like this for a better list than mine everyone will benifit :wacko: I bolded the bits that change everything else is a copy

DRIVER( XBOX_AlienHominid ) // XBOX games

DRIVER( XBOX_Black )

DRIVER( XBOX_Burnout3 )

GAMEX( HOME, XBOX_AlienHominid, 0, cps3, cps3, nocpu, ROT0, "XBOX", "Alien Hominid", GAME_NOT_WORKING|GAME_NO_SOUND )

GAMEX( HOME, XBOX_Black, 0, cps3, cps3, nocpu, ROT0, "XBOX", "Black", GAME_NOT_WORKING|GAME_NO_SOUND )

GAMEX( HOME, XBOX_Burnout 3, 0, cps3, cps3, nocpu, ROT0, "XBOX", "Burnout 3", GAME_NOT_WORKING|GAME_NO_SOUND )

FOR THESE CONSOLES

DRIVER( XBOX_Black ) // Need Xbox games list NOTE this could include Homebrew and apps like XBMC

GAMEX( HOME, XBOX_Black, 0, cps3, cps3, nocpu, ROT0, "XBOX", "Black", GAME_NOT_WORKING|GAME_NO_SOUND )

DRIVER( N64_GoldenEye) // Need Nintendo 64 games list

GAMEX( HOME, N64_GoldenEye, 0, cps3, cps3, nocpu, ROT0, "Nintendo 64", "Goldern Eye", GAME_NOT_WORKING|GAME_NO_SOUND )

DRIVER( PSX_Driver) // Need Playstation games list

GAMEX( HOME, PSX_Driver, 0, cps3, cps3, nocpu, ROT0, "Playstation", "Driver", GAME_NOT_WORKING|GAME_NO_SOUND )

if not ill post a best of list ive done and thats all that will play

and new name?

CoinOPS Combustion

CoinOPS Epic

CoinOPS NextGen

CoinOPS GamesRoom ? ? ? ?

PS cheers grrrrr removed duplicate....nes games I wont be adding as they are arcade copies mostly but grrr check that list out for your build when we merge them....evo search for eden is allready on the list and psx / xbox games wont be included in my release patch at present....the sizes get massive but there are people doing this stuff so in time im sure you will see alot of them...get the list sorted and then people can make the packs at present the list is small and only a best of for stuff above