CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

Also name with (NES) stuff is under consideration :) I have an idea for this stuff..... ill play around with the best way to handle it as I to have had issues here but even arcade games have this issue eg Super Dodgeball there is 2 diff versions of it

also alot of those agme like Wario Woods is done in SNES and also New Adventure island is in SNES x 2....as for Donkey Kong NES well thats in arcades and also included Donkey Kong Foundry for those that care...the enhanced version with new levels

Great you've got an idea for the naming!

I have added those games myself, so it's no problem, I just thought especially Donkey Kong for GB deserves to be in your pack, as it is very arcadish, contains a huge number of levels, moves and boss fights. It truly is one of the best games ever created!

I believe Adventure Island I & II on the SNES are very different from New Adventure Island on PCE.

Anyway, no big deal, just try Donkey Kong GB out if you find some spare time, and make sure you play past the four first levels, cause that's where the real fun starts!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe Adventure Island I & II on the SNES are very different from New Adventure Island on PCE.

I must agree, very diff game. They both deserve in.

Hello every body, i hope you will understand me, i'm french and my englich is not very good.

I have 2 litlle problems : the first one, when i play at super volley ball, i don't see the "net" :) , do you think it cames from my rom or is it in the adjustments ?

(i have the last coinops with fullset roms 15Go).

The other one, when i play at capcom fighting (Darkstalkers, Marvel....), i can't go to the menu to remap the keys, but it worls for the other roms.

If someone could help me...

Thank you :)

ummm the keymap is done though ini for dark starkers etc.....if you disable the run CPS2 in fb core you will get keyremapping back but a little slow down...ill soon have feature requests for other cores....

128meg xbox work fine and some game work better (not many)

ummm ill be adding to roms alot soon...maybe in the next few days

good god the xbox scene helpers are complete newbes .... eg shocase has more games than Showroom that is wrong by 800 or so games....and theres more I wish they wouldnt help as they have no idea or are suppling misinformation to people.... with friends like them who needs enermies....

man I wish they let people that know what they are talking about help, shame on them and its a shame for the common people that not only do they get it wrong but they get it sooooooo wrong everytime, makes me think they havent even got a proper build or they would see they are complete wrong as they allways are...

sorry about this if I saw it once its ok but everytime the same poeople that are A giving misinformation or B complete newbes that think they arnt....anyway most are here now and most know this is true but go and help out people please or point them here as the other help is a joke.....

I just dont understand why you think xbox-scene is dyin and saying everyones coming here, just cause you say that doesnt make it true! this forums pretty much dead other than your thread xbox1 wise that is.... :lol:

ps, dont take what pulse master said to heart..i mean that is why you posted your above post correct?, yes hes wrong what he said but it is a big deal?...no it isnt get over it...

ps2, so how is CoinChops the 18th doing will we finally see a gui upgrade?Will Someone ever create a skin for it?Will CoinChops ever make it to xbins? the world may never know! stay tuned next week to find out if Brit destroys the scene one build at a time!!!!! ;)

good comeback xbox you rock (i look at stuff you dont xbox so im a aware of stuff your not)....but hey thanks for keeping things real and alive...your a great treasure....everyone hates updates as you can see your aporach works and this fails cause people hate updates

everyone misses your threads and stuff you talk about....they read them and follow them...as you can see

Great Super updates! can I request to play Hombrew games on the next CoinChops's build! cool!!!

Edit:good comeback xbox you rock (i look at stuff you dont xbox so im a aware of stuff your not)....but hey thanks for keeping things real and alive...your a great treasure....everyone hates updates as you can see your aporach works and this fails cause people hate updates

everyone misses your threads and stuff you talk about....they read them and follow them...as you can see

.....lets watch how much you edit your post!

Edited by (XBOX)