--== CoinOPS IGNITE ==--

BritneysPAIRS

I'd like to thank everyone who is taking the time to work on this project. I'm very grateful to have this software available.

Please let me know how I can help. Distribution, QA, coding, design, documentation, etc.

One thing I've noticed is that there doesn't seem to be an easily available central repository for releases or source code. I can help with this if you would like. A sourceforge project might work well.

Please let me know what I can do.

Thanks again!

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whatchout guys new cfg stuff is planned for the next few days.... it will be an option to change between Xbox and Cabnet keys and it will have 2 cfg files so you can setup from one to another ... cab will have trigger keys changed around probably but that will be open for discussion (what should change in Cabnet mode over Xbox mode)

Right now for xbox mode I think you've got the most important button set as X (for fire or if theres only one button) then the next button is A (for jump, etc.)

Most of us with cabs have a street fighter type layout with at least 6 buttons. I think the first button should be A the second B and then the third button for me would be right trigger. But thats just my layout... someone with a neogeo style control panel with 4 buttons might want something different.

Red

wow ive missed quite a bit of stuff here. Great work BP! I have yet to even be able to try out or get this beta yet, i know this is prob a dumb question but will i just patch over coinops gold or is this a an all new release?

Sorry if this has been asked before i tried to read through some of the pages but its alot to read through, :naughty:

HF-

it can go over the top....... need to add the new save. Itsa not buggy so no real issues overlaying it, Beta 4 will be out in the next 24hours or so, but if there is no comments etc the Betas will stop till the final which will be Beta 10 :naughty:

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

thanks for the reply bp, glad to know that its just a replace and add new save. I requested to test in the thread. Ill post any issues once i run it through the mill.

Sorry about that i didnt realize till a min ago that the new beta had its own thread going for requests to try.

HF-

Right now for xbox mode I think you've got the most important button set as X (for fire or if theres only one button) then the next button is A (for jump, etc.)

Most of us with cabs have a street fighter type layout with at least 6 buttons. I think the first button should be A the second B and then the third button for me would be right trigger. But thats just my layout... someone with a neogeo style control panel with 4 buttons might want something different.

Red

Like you RedCapsMan I prefer use X(1) - A(2) - B(3) config on my Xbox pad, (but I'll need to redo my configs for schmups if autofire stays on A button because it's a great function).

Edited by stf

best thing about this new version of coinops is screen rotation and the keys being rotated is the best thing thats happened on mame for xbox in a long time so thanks for that bp.

worst thing ive found well............................im still looking. :naughty: