Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jitway

Favorite Gaming Hero?

So if you could actually live out a fantasy and be a gaming hero which would you be and why?

For me there is no question Chris Redfield from Resident Evil. Not only was he in the first RE and survived but he is in the next one as well RE5. Plus he has a kick ass sister in Claire which he tried to save in RE Codename Veronica.

Here is his Wikipedia Page Chris Redfield

resident-evil-5.jpg

200px-Chris-new.jpg

Can you tell I am a big RE fan...lol.

Edited by Jitway

Hmm, tough call. There are so many old characters from Capcom (to mention one only), like MegaMan etc.

To me a character is more important in storytelling games, let's say Cloud Strife. Resident Evil chars aren't bad (Redfields, Leon), good old Ryu, Solid Snake.

It's hard, in RPG you make your own heroes. Guessing it's them you play the most. Tried to give some from me above.

Edited by Wishdokta

Vyse The Legend

Citan Uzuki from Xenogears. He's a doctor who's not at all afraid of violating his hypocratic oath in the name of survival and the will of Emperor Cain. He's also a practised martial artist and swordsman who knows what every pressure point on the body does. Also, he actually looks a lot like me.

Ken from SF.

Got the girl, the fame, the money. :-)