What Movie Did you Just Watch?

GodPigeon

Full Metal Jacket.

some of my favorite quotes are from that movie:

Door Gunner: Anyone that runs, is a VC. Anyone that stands still, is a well-disciplined VC!

Private Joker: How can you shoot women or children?

Door Gunner: Easy! Ya just don't lead 'em so much! Ain't war hell?

We are here to help the Vietnamese, because inside every gook there is an American trying to get out. It's a hardball world, son. We've gotta keep our heads until this peace craze blows over.

• 2 weeks later...

Two of my fav movies from my childhood, when I was younger I had a utter obsession with Robocop, I use to get in trouble at school for repeating phrases from the film.

shortcircuit.img_assist_custom.jpg

Robocop.jpg

I was amazed how I still knew every line from this film despite not having watched it in quite a long while, still utterly perfect in every way, and utterly destroys it medicore sequels and tv series which were cheap gimmicks in comparison to the cinematic masterpiece that was the original. (The sequel was good but the third was horrid.)

Dead or alive....your coming with me!

Edited by emwearz

Sweeney Todd - I honestly loved it to pieces. Quite possibly the greatest musical I've ever considered viewing.

Clerks - pretty awesome. Clerks II holds a more special place in my heart, though, as my friends and I connected with it in levels I never thought possible.

I also watched the entire first season of Arrested Development... not a movie, but word on the street is a movie is in the works. It's very exciting as Arrested Development is one of the greatest comedy shows ever (next to Seinfeld, Cheers, Married...With Children, and The Fresh Prince of Bel Aire [sp?])

currently watching season one of Lost. last movie I watched was Mo' Money on cable a few days ago.

it never gets old. Damon was always my favorite Wayans brother.