SvC Chaos News

Gouken

Err,James,The Page says:SvC Chaos: SNK vs Capcom

(P) Programa 269-p1.bin

(M) Z80 269-m1.bin

(V) Samples 269-v1.bin, 269-v2.bin, 269-v3.bin, 269-v4.bin

© Graficos 269-c1.bin, 269-c2.bin, 269-c3.bin, 269-c4.bin, 269-c5.bin, 269-c6.bin, 269-c7.bin, 269-c8.bin

(S) Textos 269-s1.bin

Otros

¿Qué hace cada archivo?

269-m1.bin Corrige unos errores con los sonidos del juego (en continua actualización)

269-p1.bin Corrige unos errores del dump.

Which Do I D/L???

Thx In Advance.

the bottom and the top are the same links

download both top links if need be then put them into the SVC.zip

Edited by james

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure most of you know that SVC sticks just before the battle begins in NeoRagex (the text does not display)

anyone know how to get it to work With NeorageX?

new patch or anything

thnx

hhmmm no i do not think so

i have even tried and failed i have split the three P roms and it still freezes before the fight

my mame32 compile has now been listed in the news at http://www.kofchile.cl/modules.php?name=Ne...ews&new_topic=2

but from i understand of it they say my version is crap if thats the case they have no idea that it has not been updated. i am yet to upload the new fixes as i was waiting for mame 78 to be released

am i right here is what was written

Filisteus segnala: "svc chaos es posible que corra en la mame, para mas informacion entren en el link

Does anyone have any sites to guides and stuff in how to update your MAME? A lot of people have been asking me this because of sVc Chaos and MAME. It would be great I think to post some tutorial sites. :P