SvC Chaos News

Gouken

jamesor anybody can u help me to find the croching tiger hidden dragon & motw rom for nebula... i wait to play it look like collz i play arcade wallah u can make your character small hehehe & they mods kyo.. plzz i need it any link... :rolleyes:

I saw CTHD at [http://www.fight-zone.net/neogeoroms.htm] but it seems to be neorage version, Its the same name so whether it works on NEBULA I don't know.

How do you extract crouching tiger hidden dragon?

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

help me guys i'm tottaly screwed here!!!!! i some sort of a newbie emumaniac!!!

i started out with gameboy color the moved to snes! next thing u know i was

downloading Neo Geo games!!!!! but this damn confusing!!!!!

what r:

- non-encrypted roms

- dumped versions

- prototypes

1.) i cant exactly define what decrypted roms mean, but all you really need to know for now is that decrypted roms are a lot smaller when compressed (zipped) than with encrypted roms (as they barely compress at all). so if youre a space-saving/ 56ker/ neoragex fan or just downright practical, decrypted roms is the best choice.

2.) dumped versions - huh? to "dump" (as we know it) is to extract a game ROM from the actual hardware to a PC readable data. not sure what you mean when you said "versions", but lets just say they can be alternates of sort.

3.) prototypes - like before i cant exactly define this. suffice to say theyre pre-production / incomplete version.

crouching tiger hidden dragon doesnt need to be extracted if your using neoragex

but you need to extract it and rename it for nebula

what names should i put plzz tell me. btw im using nragex & inmport it the roms not detect am i doing wrong plzzz help...thankz... :D

the zip is supposed to be cthd2003.zip

inside mine says

5003-c1.rom

5003-c2.rom

5003-c3.rom

5003-c4.rom

5003-c5.rom

5003-c6.rom

5003-c7.rom

5003-c8.rom

5003-m1.rom

5003-p1.rom

5003-p2.rom

5003-v1.rom

5003-v2.rom

5003-v3.rom

5003-v4.rom

the total file should also be 39,215k

I extracted both the neorage emulator and bios in a folder I named neo geo then i also made a folder in the neo geo folder called Roms and put the cthd2003 zip in it make sure that when the emulator is on that you press import so it reads it then double click the cthd2003 rom in the menu

mame Nebula  kawaks are allways updated therefore  are written for the new pc nrx  is old and  not been updated  properly in years.

while those  that wait to play svc chaos on  NRX i myself will be done and ready to play mslug 5 on mame

my neogames run with no problems on mame

The reason why these emus are always updated is becos the game list is hard wired into the exe. The moment their authors stop supporting them, newer games cannot be supported without some hacking skills. NRX, on the other hand, allows the game list to be edited by the user. Sure, there are oddball games now and then that won't run, but the advantages outweight the disadvantages, IMO.

i have svc in mame so NRX is not needed

also run svc on kawaks and nebula. Non hacked emulators . so that means the other emulators can play more of neogeo rom that neorage can therefore the thing about support is not an issue :D