New FBA-XXX Pro

+ T +

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey T noticed something strange, bbkradu keeps getting a no sound error (no music or sound when playing) when loading, but the parent bbakraid is ok. also the parent for battle garegga keeps getting a bad rom check error and the clones run fine though. just wanted to point that out, any idea whats going on. oy yeah i tried battle garegga in mamedox and all work, but did not try bbakraid. also did not work in fbaxxx6_3 or previous builds since b5

UPDATE:

- kof2k3up is now working (set has changed a little too, see DATs for details)

- updated progear rom names to match MAME.

- updated bbakradu set name to match MAME.

The battleg and svcchaos problems are proving more tricky than I thought. I've asked djohng to take a look at the latter when he gets the chance. In the meantime I've assigned both sets NOT_WORKING status. Use clone sets instead for now. :P

i dont know whats wrong with my dfeveron n feversos games. they just go to a black screeen.. i have only played dfeveron once n when i try to launch it again.. nothing..

anybody else having this problem?

this r the only two that wont run even though it says this romset is correct

UPDATE:

The battleg and svcchaos problems are proving more tricky than I thought. I've asked djohng to take a look at the latter when he gets the chance. In the meantime I've assigned both sets NOT_WORKING status. Use clone sets instead for now.  :banghead:

I've taken a look at the battleg driver, and do not have any problems running the game with my source. +T+ and I have compared source and rom CRCs, but there are no differences.

Game boots & runs fine...so as of right now, I can't tell you what your problem is? The game is 4M, so it really shouldn't be using VM.

What is the exact error your getting? Is it an FBA error or a rom error?

-djohng

i dont know whats wrong with my dfeveron n feversos games. they just go to a black screeen.. i have only played dfeveron once n when i try to launch it again.. nothing..

anybody else having this problem?

this r the only two that wont run even though it says this romset is correct

dfeveron runs fine for me no matter how many times I launch it.

One thing I have noticed though is that the screen stays black during the HW test for this game so you may have to give it a minute or so before it starts (or just fast-forward through it :D ).

the parent for batlle garegga keeps getting a bad rom(keeps looping) error when it does its check when it loads, but the clones are fine. and the problem i had with bbakraid was not a naming issue, i fixed that myself, but the clone gets a no sound error displayed when booting up. the game plays fine just no sound or music. i believe its the unlimited version thats not working properly. and the parent for bakraid is fine. go figure

Edited by lawnspic