New FBA-XXX Pro

+ T +

my copy of FBA-XXX Pro works great but the CPS1 dipswitch settings dont work or at least for SF2 and the clones of sf2 so when i play the game i cant put sf2 on freeplay, enable continues,etc... Also there is NO Toryu romset for SF2CE just Turyu and Turyu1 i think cuz i havent seen Toryu anywhere just Turyu. but overall great addon to fba xxx and keep up the good work +T+

Edited by The Raincheck

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I said, I use encrypted P roms for all my decrypted sets. This can make sure the gameplay is exactly the same as the original game. This is why I'd like to see your source released to recompile it.

Edited by HK$

As I said, I use encrypted P roms for all my decrypted sets. This can make sure the gameplay is exactly the same as the original game. This is why I'd like to see your source released to recompile it.

FBA-XXX Pro already supports decrypted sets with encrypted P ROMs. These are the 'xxxd.zip' sets.

Also there is NO Toryu romset for SF2CE just Turyu and Turyu1 i think cuz i havent seen Toryu anywhere just Turyu

Are you sure there's a difference besides how it's spelled?

hello !

i'm belgian but i speak english very bad.....sorry

coud you tell me if jockeygp works on fbaxxxpro because the romis launching it's not possible to insert coin and start the game...have you a solution for me or this game don't work on this emu???? :P