New FBA-XXX Pro

+ T +

hi yeah i have that crc and I am using the latest version of FBA pro.. I have fixed the problem anyway.. I repatched the rom and it seems to be working now.. weird...

Thanks for the quick reply anyway..

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how about Sol Divide and Dragon Blaze...these are 2 psikyo games not yet inplemented...and they are AWESOME!

given that they are newer they would probably run best on the manto version but maybe you could see if they are playable at the current build level

could it be done?

thanx +T+

Edited by sammaz

UPDATE:

- Added driver for KOF 10th Anniversary. (by FerchogtX)

- Fixed ct2k3sp.

- Improved the UI and menus.

- Changed reset shortcut to LTrigger + RTigger + Start. (I pressed the old combination by accident once - and that's one time too many for me :P )

- kof2k4ex now uses correct s1 CRC.

The kof10th driver has some graphical glitches on the Neo-Geo logo screen but other than that it works perfectly. Also I'm looking into a problem with Rastan where you get a black screen after starting the game. I hope to fix it but in the meantime I've found that if you reset the game you can then start it and it will work fine.

Edited by + T +

thanx +T+ !!

Im using Pro now for neogeo sets on my arcade machine...I am sticking with Mantos version for "other" games and CPS2

its easy to launch seperate from the dash cause everyone uses different save paths now

:)

Because it doesn't actually exist.

Allow me to explain. No decrypted P ROMs have ever been released for kof2001. They would be pointless because the original P ROMs run without any additional code. Therefore there cannot be a true 'nd' (non-encrypted P ROMs, decrypted C ROMs) set. The kof2k1nd set you see supported in other emus only has decrypted C ROMs, and so the correct name for it should be kof2001d. This is how it is in FBA-XXX Pro.

Edited by + T +