New FBA-XXX Pro

+ T +

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i get a bank error when i try to launch samsho5nd, the crcs are correct on the dats, thanks to Traxen for helping me

samsho5nd.jpg

I know why U got an error. Ur error is due to Ur P1 + P2, coz samsh5nd P1 is fully decrypted & has no bankswitching.

Also, I 've noticed why U used P1 + P2 instead of the true required P1n (non-encrypted) 8 Mb crc32 E67F3EE2 ; this is due to the fact, it's mentionned P1 + P2 encrypted in the dat files for samsh5nd (as for samsho5d indeed).

So, U 've to use this P1 : 270-p1n.bin 8 Mb crc32 E67F3EE2 to solve Ur prob.

This was actually just an error with the DATs. The emulator uses the correct p1n ROM as described by Mr.X for samsh5nd.

I've updated the DATs in the package to correct this.

This was actually just an error with the DATs. The emulator uses the correct p1n ROM as described by Mr.X for samsh5nd.

I've updated the DATs in the package to correct this.

I've noticed the DATs included in your download package differ in size from the ones generated by the program itself (for instance guwange is not shown in the downloaded DATs). As they don't seem to contain the same info, which one is to be trusted?

By the way, I enjoy FBA-XXX Pro daily. Keep up the fine work.

I know why U got an error. Ur error is due to Ur P1 + P2, coz samsh5nd P1 is fully decrypted & has no bankswitching.

Also, I 've noticed why U used P1 + P2 instead of the true required P1n (non-encrypted) 8 Mb crc32 E67F3EE2 ; this is due to the fact, it's mentionned P1 + P2 encrypted in the dat files for samsh5nd (as for samsho5d indeed).

So, U 've to use this P1 : 270-p1n.bin 8 Mb crc32 E67F3EE2 to solve Ur prob.

Nevermind, got it. :/

Edited by burnero

I've noticed the DATs included in your download package differ in size from the ones generated by the program itself  (for instance guwange is not shown in the downloaded DATs).  As they don't seem to contain the same info, which one is to be trusted?

Guwange shows up fine for me with the downloaded DATs.

But for the next update I will see about including some up-to-date generated DATs in the package rather than ones I've edited by hand.