New FBA-XXX Pro

+ T +

his post has been changed and let that be a forewarning to all who have joined that theres no rom requests allowed, plz read the rules before doing any such request/post

you can request a patch for a rom\s but plz do that in the patches topic i made as i like to leave this topic for updates and troubleshooting for ppl that run into probs running certain game\s

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE:

- Fixed scrambled graphics in cthd2003.

- Fixed graphics in samsh5bl.  (I don't have the romset to test this but it should be fixed now)

- Some ROM updates.

- Added list of all supported ROMsets to package.

more rom updates, damn, i'll check it out later though

thanks

There was a little issue with the DATs in the last release not detecting progear clones correctly. I've now updated the package with fixed versions for those who were having this problem. :P

Hi,

sorry to appear completely ignorant:

Basically I keep all my roms in my MameOX folder and just direct all my other emus via their ini folders towards these rom folders.From what I can work out Pro doesn't seem to generate it's own ini file and so will only reconise roms which are psyhically in its own rom folder.Is there a way of directing Pro to reconise roms stored on other emus like MameOX?

I have tried making an ini folder and placing it in Pro and actually copying my fbaxxx ini file over to it but with no joy.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Cheers famitsu1

Edited by famitsu1

Hi T,

ohhhh I see,thanks so much for the prompt reply and info,its greatly appreciated.Thank god for this forum and it's friendly&helpful members,if I tried posting a question like this on the french fbaxxx board I would have been met by a wall of silence,is it just me but that board is really hostile to people who don't already have some grasp of coding ect.Anyway thanks again.

Ta famitsu1

Thanks for the fixes.. CThd2003 is working perfectly now...

unfortunatly Samurai showdown bootleg is still broken, the graphics still break up in vertical bars.

I re-cecked the roms and deleted all the ini files but it doesnt work,

If you need s screenshot pm me and i can show you what is up..

Thanks again.

UPDATE:

- Updated ROM names across all systems. All supported ROMs are now 100% cross-compatible with MAMEdOX (assuming you're using the version that supports the Pro NG sets).

Edited by + T +

Hi T,

Just noticed something weird, but since you updated the kof2003b rom with a 128k s rom all the text (such as 'insert coin' and the play instructions) has become messed up.. It was working fine with the 512k s rom.

It is still playable, and i checked it with the old 512k rom again but it is not working with that anymore either.

I had to patch the s rom several times to get the correct crc could that have anything to do with it?

anyway, thanks again..