New FBA-XXX Pro

+ T +

i dont know whats wrong with my dfeveron n feversos games. they just go to a black screeen.. i have only played dfeveron once n when i try to launch it again.. nothing..

anybody else having this problem?

this r the only two that wont run even though it says this romset is correct

dfeveron runs fine for me no matter how many times I launch it.

One thing I have noticed though is that the screen stays black during the HW test for this game so you may have to give it a minute or so before it starts (or just fast-forward through it :D ).

i have left it on the black screen for more than 10 min.. n i have also fast-forward it n i get a ram error or something like that:(

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the parent for batlle garegga keeps getting a bad rom(keeps looping) error when it does its check when it loads, but the clones are fine. and the problem i had with bbakraid was not a naming issue, i fixed that myself, but the clone gets a no sound error displayed when booting up. the game plays fine just no sound or music. i believe its the unlimited version thats not working properly. and the parent for bakraid is fine. go figure

Both Bakraid sets work fine for me with full sound. This is certainly odd. Perhaps try going into the save directory and deleting the config files for these games.

I haven't a clue what's going on here with some games working for some people and not others. Hopefully djohng will be able to shed some light on the situation. :P

i have left it on the black screen for more than 10 min.. n i have also fast-forward it n i get a ram error or something like that:(

It runs fine...except the short 10 sec black HW startup...for both parent and clone.

-djohng

the parent for batlle garegga keeps getting a bad rom(keeps looping) error when it does its check when it loads, but the clones are fine.

Are you sure the battlega rom is not corrupted? Did you verify the file with clrmame...it's very strange that the clones are fine, but the parent has an error.

It has to be with your save file on E being corupted or the rom itself...also be sure your xbox clock is set...I remember the neogeo games having issues if the clock on the xbox was corupted.

All sets of battlega parent and clone work fine for me.

-djohng

hey i think you are right about the save, i will try that. also all my romes checked out fine when i audited them. can you tell me the folder number in TDATA where the saves for FBA are? if you dont know off hand i will just skim through them. thanks. im always adding and deleting new versions of FBAXXX and have not cleared out that folder yet

hey i think you are right about the save, i will try that. also all my romes checked out fine when i audited them. can you tell me the folder number in TDATA where the saves for FBA are? if you dont know off hand i will just skim through them. thanks. im always adding and deleting new versions of FBAXXX and have not cleared out that folder yet

ffff0504, I think.

quess what, problem solved it was the save in TDATA, all sets work fine now. sorry, i should have known better, thanks

Hey +T+

...This confirms my idea on what I discussed with you earlier. :P

-djohng