XBOX 2 will be quite powerful...

Gryph

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like the Xbox in that everyone kept saying that it was powerful and all it did was make everything floor buffed.

"Floor buffed"? Elaborate a bit more, will you?

Just go with nintendos next gen console "the triangle"

You mean the pyramid...

It won't matter how powerful a system is, as mentioned many times in the comments above. The gamecube and xbox are more powerful than the ps2 but it still whoops both of their asses.

Just like the Xbox in that everyone kept saying that it was powerful and all it did was make everything floor buffed.

"Floor buffed"? Elaborate a bit more, will you?

It's a pretty good vaccuum cleaner and door stop.

it will be another good console war but i dont think nintendo will do good this time around except with kiddies and hardcore fanboys sony and xbox are dead set on killing nintendo i see nintendo going the way of sega to become a developer for both sony and microsoft , then again i could be wrong.personally i think sega should surprise everyone and come out with dream cast 2 and give it the marketing and support it deserves and give us a real console 4 way. all of us will be whoreing our selves out for cash to get a system of some type. one final thing is that like most of u guys have said none of the specs are gonna matter if the games are crap.