What did you play most recently?

Gryph

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished Metal Gear Solid PO for PSP.

I would say "AWESOME!"

Despite the fact that all the cutscenes are done in black and white comic style, it was really awesome. The story is awesome, the graphic is awesome. The sound is awesome. THe Gameplay IS awesome. THe control is ok. Really can;t find fault with this game!

Just finished Metal Gear Solid PO for PSP.

I would say "AWESOME!"

Despite the fact that all the cutscenes are done in black and white comic style, it was really awesome. The story is awesome, the graphic is awesome. The sound is awesome. THe Gameplay IS awesome. THe control is ok. Really can;t find fault with this game!

I tried to get into this but couldnt get past the first few missions after you meet Campbell and are rounding up random guys... it takes so long to drag people to the van... th viewing angles aint great... the scenery is just boring. It kills me, since I know its going to get better and I am honestly dieing to know what happens. Damn lack of perseverence / focus / direction / attention span :D

On the other hand, I have been playing old King of Fighters lately as well as Metal Slug 6 and Samurai Spirits Tenka. Hopefully therell be KoF XI on shelves tomorrow. Btw, my interest in the 10-times delayed MS Anthology has all but dissipated now that I can play 6... 10 delays? No joke. SNK Playmore and Ignition really need to get their act together.

Btw, my interest in the 10-times delayed MS Anthology has all but dissipated now that I can play 6... 10 delays? No joke. SNK Playmore and Ignition really need to get their act together.

Yeah really. But it's mostly SNKp's American Branch that does the English coding, Ignition just ports whatever they code. Like in the case of SSV for Xbox, and it still remains unreleased in North America with the english story!

And yes, truth to 120%

I tried to get into this but couldnt get past the first few missions after you meet Campbell and are rounding up random guys... it takes so long to drag people to the van... th viewing angles aint great... the scenery is just boring. It kills me, since I know its going to get better and I am honestly dieing to know what happens. Damn lack of perseverence / focus / direction / attention span :)

Don't you know that you can drag a person to your comrades in cardboxes then make a call to Campbell (using special code instead of freq 140.80) and the person will be send back to the truck?!? It really SAVES

a lot of time! And the scenery really get much much better. The boss fights are really interesting and great.

Metal Gear RAXA is awesome despite being a prototype and smaller :)

The story is really engaging. I have not enjoyed a MGS game since MGS on PSX. MGS2 did not hold my attention although I did manage to finish it but i think the storyline is weak (didn't play MGS3 due to no PS2).

Fans of MGS series SHOULD really play MGS PO.

• 4 weeks later...