What did you play most recently?

Gryph

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I played Mario Kart DS. I just love the game since you can play on all the old tracks from the Nintendo 64 and Super Nintendo. Maybe, I'll review the game as well? :)

let see..

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

-Warioware Smooth Moove

-The Legend of Zelda: twilight fishing (BASS FISHING ONLY!!.. seriously, if nintendo would of made the fishing part of this game a stand alone game, it coulda qualify as a seperate game..and the best fishing game too!).

-Elebits

-Excitetruck

-Red Steel

-Koroinpa Marble Mania

-Bleach Shiraha Kirameki Rinbukyoku

DS DS DS DS DS DS DS DS DS DS DS

-Phoenix Wright 2

nullDC

-Capcom vs SNK 2

-Capcom vs SNK PRO

I played Mario Kart DS. I just love the game since you can play on all the old tracks from the Nintendo 64 and Super Nintendo. Maybe, I'll review the game as well? :thumbsup1:

DO IT! NOW

sorry had to use it lol, can't believe it's a song name from Morning Musume xD

Armored Core 4

Pretty fun, fast gameplay and good effects, however the controls take some getting used to.

I'm an enormous Armored Core fan from way back... currently the most attractive thing (maybe the only thing) about the new generation is getting my hands on AC4. But still the poor reviews are discouraging...

Are the controls any less intuitive than the older games? Im just curious because they were always a bit on the hard side but I think Ive got a handle on the old scheme now.

Armored Core 4

Pretty fun, fast gameplay and good effects, however the controls take some getting used to.

I'm an enormous Armored Core fan from way back... currently the most attractive thing (maybe the only thing) about the new generation is getting my hands on AC4. But still the poor reviews are discouraging...

Are the controls any less intuitive than the older games? Im just curious because they were always a bit on the hard side but I think Ive got a handle on the old scheme now.

Unfortunately I've not played a lot of Armored Core games in the past besides the original one which I don't remember the control scheme of at the moment. I've been playing the 360 version and the controls for the most part aren't that difficult once you get used to them. Left and Right triggers are used for boost and quick boost respectively and the bumpers are for switching weapons. A, B, and X are used to fire weapons which means that you will have little control over the camera while firing.

puzzle quest for ds. I'm addicted when i close my eyes i see the game board.