What did you play most recently?

Gryph

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what I miss primarly in P3. I'd spend so much time chatting up monsters in P2 to get crap. What I do like is the date sim side of things with P3. Reminds me alot of Thousand Arms but more sophisticated in terms of Commu links (and if any of you remember, at all, that in Thousand Arms, the more a girl likes you, the more stronger the weapons you forge become).

I don't remember, but aren't Zio, Agi and etc are different terms for effects in various languages and cultures? Like how Persona games draw from the Tarot deck.

I can't find a guide on demon fusion. What demons should I be working on getting?

For what? P3? If your just starting, abuse fusion. Grab pixie and angel, fuse them. Then grab another of what your missing and fuse those result with pixie or angel. Early game though, keep orpheus. Him + Angel have an all party heal spell that's helpful first month of the game. Getting Nekomata about a week and half intot he game helps to develop skills.

Finished KOTORI. Pretty fun game and had some likeable characters.

Started a bit of KOTORII. System seems to be a bit more complex but it's interesting nonetheless

That's what I miss primarly in P3. I'd spend so much time chatting up monsters in P2 to get crap. What I do like is the date sim side of things with P3. Reminds me alot of Thousand Arms but more sophisticated in terms of Commu links (and if any of you remember, at all, that in Thousand Arms, the more a girl likes you, the more stronger the weapons you forge become).

I don't remember, but aren't Zio, Agi and etc are different terms for effects in various languages and cultures? Like how Persona games draw from the Tarot deck.

I can't find a guide on demon fusion. What demons should I be working on getting?

For what? P3? If your just starting, abuse fusion. Grab pixie and angel, fuse them. Then grab another of what your missing and fuse those result with pixie or angel. Early game though, keep orpheus. Him + Angel have an all party heal spell that's helpful first month of the game. Getting Nekomata about a week and half intot he game helps to develop skills.

Do you actually, get Orpheus back some time in the future? I just fused Forneus, and sacrificed Orpheus during fusion. Doesn't the Orpheus + Angel combo give a party heal plus 50% upgrade to evasion or somesuch?

Do you actually, get Orpheus back some time in the future? I just fused Forneus, and sacrificed Orpheus during fusion. Doesn't the Orpheus + Angel combo give a party heal plus 50% upgrade to evasion or somesuch?

No, you don't. Unless you go to the Compendium to him back. But otherwise, no, you don't get him back from a grinding cards.

I'm actually playing the Snes one :) But I'm not sure what to fuse. My best mix was some sort of angel but I was told I couldn't fuse them because I would not be able to control it. So I'm looking for some guide to tell me what are the best demons at each level group.

As a side note, what pisses me off most about Nocturne is that your demons, when leveling up, randomly ask to engage in a conversation wit you, should you accept, the demon usually gains an ability - the problem is that it might learn a completely useless one, overwriting a older, particularly helpful spell.

And the fact that dungeons are long and rather difficult + if the protagonist gets Mudo'ed, it's Game Over.

aaanyway, back to Persona 3/original Shin Megami Tensei: I'll probably start from scratch since I felt the sudden urge of getting Orpheus back. And the Orpheus + Angel combo really does help. What's the point if you can't use the skill? Don't you need Orpheus to fusion Forneus, or is it just about using the right tarot for the fusion?

Wiz: Is the Compendium in both version of Persona 3, or just in FES?

The only thing I've fused in Shin Megami Tensei is the dog Pascal with a Pixie. Which gave me a super awesome dog, but it ran away in a boss fight :)

Hahaha. That must have been quite an emotional shock.

Nothing says "Super Awesome Dog" like leaving your master at the mercy of some boss demon and legging it.

GTAIV :)

Visiting the strip club has never been so fun.

Stripper: How do you feel, sweetie??

Niko: oooh, this no-touching rule is killing me...