What did you play most recently?

Gryph

On the advice of trusted members I tried Harvert Moon. Snes tried first but was a little slow, then tried N64 and PSX, nicer to look at but still slow. Then jumped onto the GBA version, Friends of Mineral Town, took to it right away, just planted my first cabbage seeds B)

Awesome. Get a chicken as soon as you can, then put the egg in the incubator so you dont have to buy chickens anymore. Also improve your rucksack as fast as you can, it will help you gather items in the mountain and mine.

Done and done!

Also back onto Oblivion 360, days just melt away :banghead:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bioshock on Hard - The revival thing kinda gets to me as it seems you can die without penalty so it leaves room for me to screw around, which I don't mind.

Yggdra Union - Getting screwed with morale and understanding the system is a bit complicated.

Also Beat FF5 and Diablo 2

I've been playing Bioshock to pass the time until GTA IV. I never even got to play Bioshock very much or get very far in it, which sucks because the game is so awesome, I'm at the part where the submarine gets blown up (trying not to spoil it for anyone else)

speaking of which I have a question, Sometimes I run into Big Daddies that do not have a little girl, which I can kill but then they come back how do I get the little girls to show up with them so I can finish them off and get my damn adam? I've ended up skipping a lot of them because of this. I figured I would get them later at a second run through the game but its starting to be too many for my liking.

just hang around the big daddies and they will start banging on walls and the little sisters will come out of holes in the walls.