What did you play most recently?

Gryph

GTAIV :P

Visiting the strip club has never been so fun.

Stripper: How do you feel, sweetie??

Niko: oooh, this no-touching rule is killing me...

you gotta get 3 dances in a row :)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

aaanyway, back to Persona 3/original Shin Megami Tensei: I'll probably start from scratch since I felt the sudden urge of getting Orpheus back. And the Orpheus + Angel combo really does help. What's the point if you can't use the skill? Don't you need Orpheus to fusion Forneus, or is it just about using the right tarot for the fusion?

Wiz: Is the Compendium in both version of Persona 3, or just in FES?

You get the compendium sometime in May I think, or last week of April. I don't really remember. Orpheus + Angel combo helps for the first few floors with the HP resort and evasion up. But beyond that, once you get access to more commu links, you'll pretty much not be using him from then until your next play through the game with NG+. Unless you want to attempt to get Orpheus Kai in your first play through, which is impossible I believe.

'Beth will tell you when you access to the comp though.

GTAIV :P

Visiting the strip club has never been so fun.

Stripper: How do you feel, sweetie??

Niko: oooh, this no-touching rule is killing me...

you gotta get 3 dances in a row :)

I did :P The 3rd dance is the best :naughty::naughty:

I just defeated the greatest tennis player of all times. According to Mario Tennis it's Mario >_< Only in doubles though, I still have to defeat him in singles. To get 100% I have to defeat Mario and finish the last stage on one of the machines.

aaanyway, back to Persona 3/original Shin Megami Tensei: I'll probably start from scratch since I felt the sudden urge of getting Orpheus back. And the Orpheus + Angel combo really does help. What's the point if you can't use the skill? Don't you need Orpheus to fusion Forneus, or is it just about using the right tarot for the fusion?

Wiz: Is the Compendium in both version of Persona 3, or just in FES?

You get the compendium sometime in May I think, or last week of April. I don't really remember. Orpheus + Angel combo helps for the first few floors with the HP resort and evasion up. But beyond that, once you get access to more commu links, you'll pretty much not be using him from then until your next play through the game with NG+. Unless you want to attempt to get Orpheus Kai in your first play through, which is impossible I believe.

'Beth will tell you when you access to the comp though.

Yeah, I have access to the computer, and I'm on day 06/05 now I believe (beaten two bosses and just a step away from the third). On hindsight, I think I did the right thing sacrificing Orpheus for Forneus.

P.S. Persona 3 needs serious props for accurately depicting MMORPG slang. :D I nearly fell of my seat laughing when I started playing Persona Online during Golden Week for the first time.

• 3 weeks later...

Been playing more Monster Hunter Freedom 2 for the past weeks. I have clocked in 75 hrs on it and I am still not even half way into the game! Those dragons/wyverns are so fun to mess with :)

You're crazy. Whats different from MHF1 to MHF2? I really struggled on that first one.

I've been playing Samurai Warriors 2 and getting into the heavily romanticised version of Japanese history.

Thanks again for that :P

Difference between MHF and MHF2:

- more monsters.

- more variety of monsters to kill, instead of just those wyverns, we have giant crabs, giant monkeys, giant snow beasts, giant bulls etc etc. A great more fun especially the damn giant monkey called Congalala which can fart on you. Tigrex Wyvern is a fine addition too.

- more type of maps. The Snow Mountain is the best.

- Pokke farm is more fun now with more viarety and mini games :P

- more items and weapons. The new weapons, Gunlance (a gun + lance combined) and Long sword (smaller version of Great sword but with greater mobility) are my favourite.

- minor improvements that made it an all time great (voted the no.1 game to have in a recent Famitsu poll in Japan)

You just need to get the hang of the game. I did not manage to get the hang of the 1st game too but after preservation and patience in playing the 2nd installation, I am rewarded :)

You're welcome on SW2 :P Glad i manage to get a fellow gamer fall in love with the series. I prefer the SW series over the DW series :) The characters are more colourful and cooler too, especially HATTORI HANZO!!!