Since I already have it uploaded I will give the females a treat  :(

Correction: Female.

*Rimshot*

HEY-OH!

(Insert more sounders here)

ey..check this out, I found a pick of cominus :(  :D

Wow, I had no idea Cominus was such a Cuban Dictator dude.

*Rimshot*

HEY-OH!

(Insert more sounders here)

actually, Siobhan is a female too, but she doesn't hang out here....she's usually busy

ey..check this out, I found a pick of cominus :(  :D

holy shizzle, where did you find that. I thought i banned that pic from the net!

I don't usually show anyone a pic of myself, for the simple reason that I HATE CAMERAS!

Well and the fact that I never had a picture of me taken since I was 16, but my GF managed to snap one off without me knowing she was going to do it, and I don't think it looks all that bad considering I hate having my picture taken........

Enjoy, cause nobody is ever going to get another picture of me again! Ever! :spam:

My picture......

I don't usually show anyone a pic of myself, for the simple reason that I HATE CAMERAS!

Well and the fact that I never had a picture of me taken since I was 16, but my GF managed to snap one off without me knowing she was going to do it, and I don't think it looks all that bad considering I hate having my picture taken........

Enjoy, cause nobody is ever going to get another picture of me again! Ever!  :spam:

My picture......

funny. I always pictured you as a badass...

Enjoy, cause nobody is ever going to get another picture of me again! Ever!  :spam:

My picture......

A Vin Diesel lookalike! :lol:

So we've got gangtas, filipinos, asians, indians, a cuban dictator, a robot....and white people + Vin Diesel... I think I need to ask my friend if he'll lend his digital camera to me.

Maybe I'll do a celebrity-style shot of me.

Edited by Agozer

My picture......

So we've got gangtas, filipinos, asians, indians, a cuban dictator, a robot....and white people + Vin Diesel... I think I nned to ask my friend if he'll lend his digital camera to me.

Nooooooo!!!! Not you too!!!

All of my GF's friends tell her that is who I look like. All I have to do is put my shades on, and "BAM!" I'm Vin Diesel?

OMG........the world has ended. I think I'll go play in traffic now.

My picture......

So we've got gangtas, filipinos, asians, indians, a cuban dictator, a robot....and white people + Vin Diesel... I think I nned to ask my friend if he'll lend his digital camera to me.

Nooooooo!!!! Not you too!!!

All of my GF's friends tell her that is who I look like. All I have to do is put my shades on, and "BAM!" I'm Vin Diesel?

OMG........the world has ended. I think I'll go play in traffic now.

Ouch. :lol: Apparently I'm not the only one who has noticed the striking similarity.

Makes website of everyone's photos.

Mwahah.