Floor Food

What's you policy for eating food of the floor? I'm often criticized for eating food off the floor of even busy public areas. I defend my actions with the fact that ingesting so many germs ultimately builds up my immune system.

So how long will you let food sit on the floor before you eat it? 10 seconds? 50 seconds? A few minutes? Post it!

I don't eat anything off the floor...food is never on the floor where I live.

But I am known to eat food (off a table) which has been sitting there for quite awhile when I'm hungry, especially when I'm studying. Biscuits which have grown soft after days' exposure to air are always interesting.

Depends on the dirtiness of the floor. If it's barely dirty then I can let the food sit all day then comeback and say "Ohh, food!" then digest. If digustingly dirty like my house with dog hair pratically everywhere. Then I wouldn't even stick that food in my mouth even if it were a dare.

I definately don't eat food off of trailer floors.

What's you policy for eating food of the floor?  I'm often criticized for eating food off the floor of even busy public areas.  I defend my actions with the fact that ingesting so many germs ultimately builds up my immune system.

So how long will you let food sit on the floor before you eat it?  10 seconds?  50 seconds?  A few minutes?  Post it!

Dude are you serious??? :)

Anyways, as mentioned before the 3 second rules applies in these types of situations :banghead:

If it's in my house, I use the 3 second rule. I'll extend that to 5 seconds if I'm eating something like M&Ms. If it's not at my house then I don't eat it.

I've always wanted to test out the theory that my bathroom should be so clean that I should be able to eat off of it.

I use the good old 3 to 5 second rule in homes without pets.

1 second rule in restautrants

How ever, doing it in public places = who the fsck wants to do that?