Floor Food

Depends on the dirtiness of the floor. If it's barely dirty then I can let the food sit all day then comeback and say "Ohh, food!" then digest. If digustingly dirty like my house with dog hair pratically everywhere. Then I wouldn't even stick that food in my mouth even if it were a dare.

I definately don't eat food off of trailer floors.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Anon.

for me, if i drop it at home, then its fine with me knowing that my house is clean. not leaving it there all day or anything of course. but public places....who knows what wouldve been on the floor. some lunatic couldve crapped on the spot u jus dropped ur food on for all we know.. :)

I'm not a dog...... :punk:

and what would THAT be hinting at? bastage! jk

uhh, it depends, if it was something that was in a wrapper id eat it, but if not i dont think i would, unless it was like a dropped pretzel or something, but if it was a dropped pile of chinese food or something i wouldnt, its too sacred to eat while soiled! Chinese food rules too much.

Heres one that alot of people think is gross, if your friend (who isnt deseased or anything) takes a bite off your peice of pizza (or whatever your eating) would you still eat the part he bit off of? I probably would because all my friends are clean.