US Doctors were involved in torture at Abu Grahib

omg plz read the thread before posting your opinions plz.

@ugenn Ever stop to think that maybe I am asian american?

More Pressing Matters

Make a big deal about that GUY , then Ill give you a squirt of piss over that prison

Edited by zhugeliang

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm ashamed to live in the same country as people like zhugeliang.

WTF!!! :)

"Ashamed"...?????

I know my views on things are a bit different than most (I'm a 28 yr old gamer from the south), but wtf wtf wtf.... Why are you guys turning on one another!!!

I am now ASHAMED that GryphonKlaw is even a member of this forum/community!!!

FLOCK THIS WHOLE THREAD!

wish I could TORTURE YOU ALL (cept the only one that appears to have any BRAINS: zhugeliang) !!!!!

:(

and by all means... please respond with some FLAMEAGE (since that is the only thing you people seem to be good at)

omg plz read the thread before posting your opinions plz.

@ugenn  Ever stop to think that maybe I am asian american?

More Pressing Matters

Make a big deal about that GUY , then Ill give you a squirt of piss over that prison

Why is that more pressing? Just because that guy happened to be an American? Sickening, just sickening (I'm not referring to that news, I'm referring to YOU)

Take care of home first I always say, when everything is dandy over here Ill care about whats going on over there. oh yeah if you read the article they killed him cuz america wouldnt give them back some prisoners from whatever your crying about. kind of smashes your theory of there being no al qaeda in that prison eh? the dude that executed him was a known member of the al qaeda but you dont give a dam about that unless he was cutting down a tree or polluting the ocean right?>

I don't really have much time right now so I'll just post something very brief.

I find that nonchalance towards the tortured Iraqi prisoners rather odd. Most of them are not terrorists and many are there for being at the wrong place at the wrong time. To call them terrorists is very ignorant and very stereotypical. There is a reason this country signed the Geneva Convention, it's so that if God forbid our soldiers or civilians ever get captured, they don't get tortured. Now that this has occured and now that the entire world knows about it, there will be no hesitation for other people to torture them. Do you think America stands for torture and inhuman behavior? That's not the America I live in and I hope to God I'm not the only one who thinks that way. This country is supposed to be a beacon of hope and humanity in a world full of terrorists and evil people, but to engage with the same kind of depravity as they do doesn't make this a better country.

But hey, for terrorists...torture the crap out of them. Because of those terrorists, they have not only taken innocent lives, but completely shat all over Islam and all other Muslims since now we look at them all with a wary eye. :(

And on a side note, Rumsfield and other top officials have been faulted for the prisoner abuse: http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...buse_panel_dc_7

But hey, who am I to lecture? I'm sure we all come to a reasonable agreement that torture sucks and should be avoided at all possible cost.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

hahah thats pretty good.

oh and for anyone that didnt read the thread i never said that torturing was right, i just stated that under the circumstances i can understand how you can get caught up in the moment and do some crazy stuff. I only said what I said cuz someone kept telling me i was pro torture so i did it to poke fun at them. no harm done, so plz dont go off saying that im twisted, if you read everything you will see that Im not down with torture, but I rather worry about MY dog before the ones at the pound. :lol: