US Doctors were involved in torture at Abu Grahib

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

but I rather worry about MY dog before the ones at the pound.

By that mode of thought, I wouldn't give a $hit if you or your family member were tortured and killed. Why? Well, I don't really know you personally, so I really shouldn't give a $hit, now should I?

Sound fuc|<ed up? It is. Your method of thinking about this is fuc|<ed up.

Anon.

Edited by AntiWinner22

wow this is really getting out of hand here. listen up all you gad dam dum flocks who dont see what im saying. I said that it IS flocked up with the crap thats going down over there. what you feeble minded fawkers cant see is what im trying to say but ill give you the run down one more time cuz I can understand that you flockers are illiterate. IT IS NOT RIGHT WHATS GOING ON OVER THERE I UNDERSTAND THAT. I DO NOT CONDONE TORTURE OF INNOCENT PEOPLE. OF COURSE SOME OF YOU ARE DIPSHITS AND CANT COMPREHEND WHAT I AM SAYING SO ILL GIVE IT TO YOU LIKE THIS.

IF YOUR MOM WAS DYING AND NEEDED A KIDNEY TRANSPLANT AND YOU WERE THE ONLY ONE WHO WAS A MATCH, BUT SOME GUY IN AN IRAQI PRISON NEEDED YOUR KIDNEY TOO.... YOU GONNA LET YOUR MOM DIE AND SEND IT TO IRAQ? GEEZIZ SOME OF YOU JUST DONT GET IT.

This excludes Gryphonklaw and Lordkantl, Agozer and those who actually are intelligent enuff to understand what I said and didnt try to bash me.

ahh...i see. so do you consider yourself more asian than american?

@ugenn are you racists? WTF DOES IT MATTER?

wow this is really getting out of hand here. listen up all you gad dam dum flocks who dont see what im saying. I said that it  IS flocked up with the crap thats going down over there.  what you feeble minded fawkers cant see is what im trying to say but ill give you the run down one more time cuz I can understand that you flockers are illiterate. IT IS NOT RIGHT WHATS GOING ON OVER THERE I UNDERSTAND THAT. I DO NOT CONDONE TORTURE OF INNOCENT PEOPLE.

Show me where you said that. From what I can remember, you said, "flock terrorists" in your first post, and when it came to mention the iraqis getting tortured, you said "I don't care about Iraqis." When did you ever say torture was bad (and saying that you said torture is bad doesn't make it so that you said torture is bad, it doesn't work that way)

As for the beheading, you said he was killed because of the prison abuse. Do you think maybe then that was a form of revenge? He was killed BECAUSE Iraqis are being tortured - there is a cause and effect thing here. If US soldiers AND (we find out now) MEDICAL PRACTICIONERS choose to crap on the geneva convention, you are going to have people attempting to get revenge in the most sordid ways possible.

Again, show me where you said you don't condone this torture - and it can't be you saying "I never said torture isn't bad" because that just doesn't cut it.

Edited by random guy

Uh okay I have to go back a bit on this thread. Although I do not intend on changing any views on this shortsighted character I have this cringing urge to reply and attempt to do so.

So some doctor tortured some guy in prison, big woopty flocking doo. Saddam kills his own people for his own personal gain. Hes rich while kids die in street. Make a posts about that and Ill see some point to your argument but until then you just keep talking like you knew the guy who got tortured. Okay thats some bad stuff that happened over there but what are you gonna do about it. Not a gad dam thing. Make a post on a board, that don't make no kind of difference to the guys over there in prison

You know these people are family to others over seas. Noone and I mean noone is more important than any other life. These people have been tortured already you say, so that is a good reason for the US to do it too? You know to help them be free we must torture those that would oppose.

What are they opposing? Seeing other Iraqis (family, friends) being slaughtered and tortured from people that say they are trying to free them but just want the oil.

if you read everything you will see that Im not down with torture, but I rather worry about MY dog before the ones at the pound.
With your line of thinking you would be one of those in the pound if you was over there. If you was here and people came in here to "free" you and they accidently killed or tortured your dog or mother you would be in that cell too. But I would not care because I am in another country and too worried about just me and what makes the world spin around me alone. The actions they do to you have no effect on me so why should I care?

IF YOUR MOM WAS DYING AND NEEDED A KIDNEY TRANSPLANT AND YOU WERE THE ONLY ONE WHO WAS A MATCH, BUT SOME GUY IN AN IRAQI PRISON NEEDED YOUR KIDNEY TOO.... YOU GONNA LET YOUR MOM DIE AND SEND IT TO IRAQ? GEEZIZ SOME OF YOU JUST DONT GET IT.

I would give it to my mother. I personally know my mother. I see her. I owe her. In this instance I would be biased.

Now if my kidney would save many more people that would be a tough choice and I may have to lean away from her.

And I do get it. Since you do not know these people there fate is of no concern to you. Fellow USAian strangers are more important than other strangers because they were born or happen to live in the same country.

It is inhuman not to care about torture on anyone. I do not want to imagine torture.

Oh well guess you can't please everyone, I think this thread is over now since everyone has expressed their views. I respect that, you believe what you believe and I'll stick with my thoughts. Some people can't understand the concept of protecting your own, maybe you should move out of your mother's house and get a job. See what it's REALLY like on the outside when you have to provide for yourself instead of being stuffed by your over protective parents. Maybe then you can understand the concept of taking care of home first. Have a nice day!!!

To all with the exceptions I mentioned before

Oh well guess you can't please everyone, I think this thread is over now since everyone has expressed their views. I respect that, you believe what you believe and I'll stick with my thoughts. Some people can't understand the concept of protecting your own, maybe you should move out of your mother's house and get a job. See what it's REALLY like on the outside when you have to provide for yourself instead of being stuffed by your over protective parents.  Maybe then you can understand the concept of taking care of home first. Have a nice day!!!

To all with the exceptions I mentioned before

Oh boo hoo, you don't live with your parents? You live (as do most of us) in a first-world country full of oppportunity, hope, and clean drinking water. The people of Iraq don't have any of that. The concept of "protecting one's own" doesn't cut it when doing that means you are exploiting an entire country of people much less fortunate than you!