US Doctors were involved in torture at Abu Grahib

If you don't care that fellow human beings are being tortured to near-death, then revived by doctors so they can be tortured to death again, and then the doctors claiming they died of natural causes, I don't think I care WHAT you think. And besides, do you not see the irony of saying, "Saddam tortured people he was bad, it's good we went to war so...WE can torture people instead! We're not having some foreign guy have all the torturing fun!"

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i never said its good to go to war to torture people you just wanna be angry bla bla bla cry whine... whatever dude i tried to be reasonable but if were gonna act like cry babies then flock it. torture those bastards, wake em up, torture em some more.... they die. wake em up, torture em some more and when you cant wake him up, go outside and tell everyone how we shouldnt have gone to war with saddam hussein and that we are the only ones who can torture people cuz only WE know how to do it right. Damn right Saddam cant torture like we do, thats why we went over there random guy, to take saddam out so WE can torture them. muahahah... that was the plan from the beginning.

i never said its good to go to war to torture people

No but you don't give a crap about it happening;

So some doctor tortured some guy in prison, big woopty flocking doo.

so that means you are implicitly accepting it. You may not be saying its bad to torture people but you are saying it doesn't matter if people torture people so that's just as bad.

Dude I'm through with this thread.

READ MY SIG!!!

"disgust"

/nod

READ MY SIG!!!

Oh my God! I missed this thread! When I get back I'm going to tear you a new one. I'm ashamed to live in the same country as people like zhugeliang. Is that what you think America stands for? Dammit, I have school and I get off at 4, but I'll be back to this thread.

Don't do anything rash to get this thread closed, I'll be back.

Oh my God! I missed this thread! When I get back I'm going to tear you a new one. I'm ashamed to live in the same country as people like zhugeliang. Is that what you think America stands for? Dammit, I have school and I get off at 4, but I'll be back to this thread.

Don't do anything rash to get this thread closed, I'll be back.

He he, okay, I'll try not to.

I thought it was Abu Ghraib?

Thank you , thank you, I know that my political input has a great meaning and will shape people's opinions.

What?

Edited by Agozer