Bring Back Ash!

One word, NO. He's a complete jackass and never seems to understand or comprehend anything. I let him off with his stupid signature image and let it go. I completely ignored him for any insults he may have lashed back at me in the IRC channel. Next time I notice while I'm in the IRC channel, I'm kicked 10 times for his deranged mental instability without me even saying a word.

I am not in the mood for his complete retardness.

You guys have some nerve to make a thread like this. :lol:

the fact that stuff on irc shouldnt have 2 do with the forums

Don't call it the 1Emulation IRC Channel if it has nothing to do with the forums.

Edited by GameCop

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Were sorry, were sorry....dont kill us with your godly powers. ^^ i guess we did overstep teh boundaries......Gamecop has good reasons, case closed in my opinion now that i know all the details. I know if i was in a position of power, many ppl would be banned. but GC and the staff are fairly merciful in my opinion. all hail the king ^^

It still matters, because this happened on AN IRC CHANNEL and not the website.

Just because it isn't offical, doesn't mean it still counts.

Edited by K`dash

Were sorry, were sorry....dont kill us with your godly powers. ^^ i guess we did overstep teh boundaries......Gamecop has good reasons, case closed in my opinion now that i know all the details. I know if i was in a position of power, many ppl would be banned. but GC and the staff are fairly merciful in my opinion. all hail the king ^^

No, I'm not the one with the godly powers, you are. But when something is completely directed to me, then your just asking for it. Magnis has the same power as me and all the admins basically have the same power as us too. Remember that. :lol:

It still matters, because this happened on AN IRC CHANNEL and not the website.

Just because it isn't offical, doesn't mean it still counts.

It started from the forums and was escalated to the IRC channel.

You should then tell this to Mr. Ash as well.

I blieve he does already know about it. You don't know how many times i've been dared to kick you without any reason, what I believe was he did it because no else would. I believe him kicking you for that stupid reason of a signature is not the real reason.

I believe him kicking you for that stupid reason of a signature is not the real reason.

Believe it because it is. That's why he is a deranged mentally instable retard. I first warned him and suspended his account for 2 weeks when he did it the first time. The 2nd time he did it was for absolutely no reason and then insulted me again without me even typing 1 letter to him. Then finally, I permanently banned him. That's his fault, not mine. The first week was already over as well. He could have just waited 7 more days.

I let him go with his signature image, I went on, but his 13 year old self didn't.

He's the one who escalated it for no reason, he got what he asked for.

One thing I have noticed about IRC in general, not just #1emu and #speakemulation, is that the abuse of powers is very noticeable. In DC hubs nothing of this kind would be tolerated, and ever has been. I can say that I have used both channels and have been either banned for absolutely no reason, other than people think it is 'hilarious', or I have been muted, again w/o any reason. If someone acts an ass in the hubs then he will receive the same treatment as if he was to mess around in the IRC channels. They are all run under the banner of 1emulation so therefore should be 'policed' by those in power in 1emu, ie GC, Maggy or whoever.

I don't know the guy, or what went on, but the rules are there for a reason and as far as I rem reading about the sig thing then he maybe pushed his luck a little too far.

That is really sad. PM logs plz.

GG on discussion becuse I was there when you said you'd perm ban him, Which me and others who were there, find it completely unfair.