Bring Back Ash!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he's no mod

Nevermind, the poll isn't closed. The poll is set to have No Replies, that's why it shows the thread as closed. You can still vote in the poll.

EDIT: I am closing the poll now anyways since Ash_crimson from the logs does not want to be here anymore.

Fine then, I guess I'll have to close the poll.

go fer it

as for an apology itll never happen... and i havent asked if i can come back coz i honestly dont care... but i am grateful to those who wish for my return.. tho i believe there attempts pointless its obvious your more ignorant than even i...

Those are Ash's last words, as for him calling me ignorant. I am not the one escalating this when I let him have his signature image for the last time. :|

damn let this all go..its obvious GC isn't taking ash back and ash doesnt want to come back..

and if you dont like what GC does..than leave 1emu..

from what i heard. i heard other forums are way more strict than 1emu.. so be happy that GC is a good admin. sometimes.. :|

If I insulted you would you ban me too?

Of course not, but it when it's repetitive and I tell you to stop and when it reaches to a point that I have to warn you and suspend your account for 2 weeks and then you do it some more, then what do you expect me to do? It's more than just that, this went to a point that he didn't accept anything I said. I am not at fault towards someone elses imaturity. I can show you the log of our conversation today and all it showed was his imaturity showing more and more against me for things that had nothing to do with the argument. This is not about who's wrong and who's right, this is about a user who doesn't accept the board rules and I even gave an exception for him and he didn't appreciate it at all and escalated it even further. All he did was spit in my face which I ignored as well. I have better things to do then internet flame wars, but when it comes to personal attacks to me, I have no sympathy towards the person. Don't expect flowers back from me since my time is of the essence and I have none to waste when it comes to times like these.

frwpwv.jpg

Those are actual !emu members. It was my idea but i asked ash to make it since i have no skills as a graphic artist. I thought it was a cool idea and would make a good official 1emulation wallpaper. If you want to know who is who in it just Post. But first i would like everyone to guess who is who. It should be fun.

Edited by Fatal Rose