It's harassment

:) whats up with this <_< my elena handstand gif has been removed from my sig :blink: my banner wasnt too big :D the sig can be 150x500 apparently... its less than that... it also says '1 banner and 4 tags (blinkies)' my banner is sliced into 3 coz of image size plus elena is like blinky #1 all in all ive got 4 images.... this is HARASSMENT!!!! :D

Hmm...maybe it was because she was scantily clad? I don't know, it's just a guess.

EDIT: Someone messed with my sig too!! All my ----- are gone!

Edited by GryphonKlaw

these mods got too much power!!! :D and shes scantily clad because its hot in africa <_< anyways i was following the rules!!! and i dont know about yours maybe you hit a character limit or something... :)

these mods got too much power!!!  :D  and shes scantily clad because its hot in africa  <_< anyways i was following the rules!!! and i dont know about yours maybe you hit a character limit or something... :)

I wouldn't go around putting the blame on someone yet till someone says why it was taken out.

And I know I didn't pass the character limit, it says so when you do.

I wouldn't go around putting the blame on someone yet till someone says why it was taken out.

i dont even know when it happened or who done it... :D if whoever it was owns up theyre gonna get a beat down <_< or not but still... i might just re-add it see what goes :)

Geezus... Take a chill pill. <_>

I removed Ash's image because it was scanty. In the board rules it says everything should be appropriate for everyone.

For GryphonKlaw.. I removed the "-"'s because it would mess up the thread viewing for the Default and Invision Board Skin. I also sent you a message stating that, but probabaly I had some connection problem again.

its scanty??!?! dude... its from an emulated version of sf3:ts... and theres no nudity  <_ it sounds like harrasment to me>

What makes it any different it's ripped from an emulated game? :)