How did you find 1Emulation.com?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you know, I did too.

I thought it had already been dumped and I was looking for it, Led me here...a couple of times.

I found this site when I was searching for Samurai Showdown 5.

Here is my first post:

Hello all, I'm GryphonKlaw and I hail from New Orleans. I've been romming and such for about 5 years from NES to NeoGeo. I took a break from downloading roms when all the roms sites seemed to disappear(about 2 years ago). I stumbled across this site and I absolutely love it. I was reluctant to start looking for roms again, because they were so tough to find, till I came here and everything is great now. The people here know their roms and are very helpful.

Ok. Enough introduction and time to download Samurai Showdown 5. :blink:

See you around the forums

Edited by GryphonKlaw

I found 1emulation during the whole SVC/SS5/MS5 fiasco were there was mass confusion over the many versions of each that were out. To tell you the truth i didnt think this forum was going to be up for long because of all the rom links and whatnot and thought it was going to be intercepted by the RIAA but thankfully its not. I visit this site almost every day, but mostly i lurk unless i something to say :blink:

lol i had been here a couple of times before i had registered , in kof 2k3 days

i was trying to get kof 2k3 working on my xbox and i finally learned how and i saw that this forum was fun

i was about to leave , but then ashy came along so i decide to stick around and mess with him and talk around on the irc chan with k' dash and the countless other fun pple. lol ash still kicks my arse but im gettin there......... :blink:

this site ownz J00! :blink:

I found it a LONG time ago when I was needing to rip from some of the King Of Fighter games.

I couldn't find anywhere to get any of the roms and stumbled on this site.

Never thought I would be a regular at that time thus the reason why I did not log in with the usual name.