Your Game Collection!

Unless you are going to pay me, there is no way in HELL I'm compiling a list of all the games I have. Just my retail games for PC alone would be a chore (About 350), let alone all the "backups" I have for DC/PC and other consoles.

I'm with him.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless you are going to pay me, there is no way in HELL I'm compiling a list of all the games I have. Just my retail games for PC alone would be a chore (About 350), let alone all the "backups" I have for DC/PC and other consoles.

No kidding. I only did half of my PSX and PC collection. I still own a lot of old PC games that will take a long time to find them :/

Yea, theres way too many to count, exspecially on PC. I could list all my console games I guess, but it would take too long to get all the PC games I have collected or got from my brother over the years.

No kidding. I only did half of my PSX and PC collection. I still own a lot of old PC games that will take a long time to find them :/

Yea, theres way too many to count, exspecially on PC. I could list all my console games I guess, but it would take too long to get all the PC games I have collected or got from my brother over the years.

Well, if you think about it, it is also good for archiving purposes. You can FINALLY know what games you got.

Anon.

Well, if you think about it, it is also good for archiving purposes. You can FINALLY know what games you got.

Anon.

I already know the good ones pretty much off by heart. It would take too long to do, even for my own knowledge. Hell then I'd have to dig through boxes to find old carts and even disks for Atari systems n stuff. No spank j00! :)

psst How long can we make this quote chain go? :D

Anon.

I already know the good ones pretty much off by heart. It would take too long to do, even for my own knowledge. Hell then I'd have to dig through boxes to find old carts and even disks for Atari systems n stuff. No spank j00! :)

psst How long can we make this quote chain go? :D

Well, for all of you moaning and crying, look at this guy's collection:

INSANE COLLECTION!!!

Anon.

I have way too many PC games to list. Some of them I've sold already, but my CD pile doesn't seem to get any smaller....

Edited by Agozer

I Barely Have Any Games At All, I Only Have About 30-40 Games So I'm Not Even Going To Post Mine And As For:

IJTF_Cinder

Disoblige

K`dash

Rag

I'll Give You A Doller, Thats Right A Whole Doller, Thats 100 Pennies, Or 10 Dimes, Or 4 Quarters, Or 9 Dimes And 10 Pennies, Or 2 Quarters 5 Nickels And 25 Pennies, Etc.

Or I'll Give You A Nice New Shinny 2004 Penny(American).

How Does That Sound?

I Barely Have Any Games At All, I Only Have About 30-40 Games So I'm Not Even Going To Post Mine And As For:

IJTF_Cinder

Disoblige

K`dash

Rag

I'll Give You A Doller, Thats Right A Whole Doller, Thats  100 Pennies, Or 10 Dimes, Or 4 Quarters, Or 9 Dimes And 10 Pennies, Or 2 Quarters 5 Nickels And 25 Pennies, Etc.

Or I'll Give You A Nice New Shinny 2004 Penny(American).

How Does That Sound?

I could be the richest person in Canada with 1 AMERICAN dollar.