Your Game Collection!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless you are going to pay me, there is no way in HELL I'm compiling a list of all the games I have. Just my retail games for PC alone would be a chore (About 350), let alone all the "backups" I have for DC/PC and other consoles.

yup i aint compilin nothin, too many. i can tell u all the systems i have tho

sega master system

sega genesis

atari 2600

nintendo

super nintendo

playstation

playstation 2

Dreamcast

gameboy

gameboy advanced

lots of Pc games

here's mine the pc list is nowhere near complete, just the old school adventure stuff. the GC, ps2 and ps  list is totally complete. xbox list isn't complete. I know I have over 40 xbx games not counting emulator discs. the dc is pretty accurate mighta missed a few plus emu discs. 

now how many of those are actual retail discs? I ain't sayin'  :)

heheh I notice everyone has hella dc games, and everyone who listed GC only has like 8 games.  I wonder why that is :D

I like those PC adventure games you have. Very cool. :lol:

here's mine the pc list is nowhere near complete, just the old school adventure stuff. the GC, ps2 and ps  list is totally complete. xbox list isn't complete. I know I have over 40 xbx games not counting emulator discs. the dc is pretty accurate mighta missed a few plus emu discs. 

now how many of those are actual retail discs? I ain't sayin'  :lol:

heheh I notice everyone has hella dc games, and everyone who listed GC only has like 8 games.  I wonder why that is :D

I like those PC adventure games you have. Very cool. :(

heheh yeah alot of those I can't get to work with xp. :) maybe I'll pick up a jurassic pc so I can play hell again. :P

now how many of those are actual retail discs? I ain't sayin'  :lol:

I like those PC adventure games you have. Very cool. :(

heheh yeah alot of those I can't get to work with xp. :) maybe I'll pick up a jurassic pc so I can play hell again. :P

That's why I hate Windows XP...terrible for old games. You should get VDMSound because with that I was able to play the old Ultima games in WinXP.

now how many of those are actual retail discs? I ain't sayin'  :ph34r:

heheh I notice everyone has hella dc games, and everyone who listed GC only has like 8 games.  I wonder why that is <_<

I like those PC adventure games you have. Very cool. :-D

heheh yeah alot of those I can't get to work with xp. :D maybe I'll pick up a jurassic pc so I can play hell again. :P

That's why I hate Windows XP...terrible for old games. You should get VDMSound because with that I was able to play the old Ultima games in WinXP.

You could also try a program called DOSBox that works to run old games on XP, it doesn't work ALL the time though.

ok  since i got way too much stuff to list i will give u a break down

225 dc games

275 pc games

150 ps1 games

50 gb

145 nes games

10gba

54 genesis

78 snes

28 ps2

2 xbox

Dude, that's just plain whack. <_ i thought was a gaming freak but you sure take the win.>

http://users.ign.com/my/sb?action=viewUser...mes=y&objType=1

I haven't listed most of my PC games(too many), and I have a big stack of DC games somewhere too. These are just from memory, I could still find a lot of old NES/SNES/Genesis carts somewhere. And probobly some PSX games, too.

On a side note, where can I get the DOSbox?

I can't find DOS on XP at all.

Edited by LordKanti